shape
carat
color
clarity

I have my something blue!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, TravelGoddess and JenMarie! And it''s wonderful to come across other Louisiana folk as we seem awfully rare. Go NOLA!

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/23/2010 12:48:48 PM
Author: AustenNut
Blackpaw, Luckyeshe, Bjedifish, Blueberrydot, Misskitty, Vc10um, LtlFirecracker, Monkeyprincess, BaileyLove, Cally, Mayflowers, Princessplease, Patiently_Waiting, CurlySue, Purselover, Verypatientlywaiting, and Kitcha: THANKS!

Sorry I''ve been rather incommunicado but there''s definitely been a flurry of activities and calls and I haven''t been over to PS as often as before. (Shocking, I know!) In fact, I''ve been so busy I haven''t had the chance to see if the jeweler has the photos ready. But quick ring story. Yesterday it was gorgeous and warm and my fiance and I were walking the dog during the late afternoon. My stone was literally just glowing, like it had a little light inside of it. Too bad I don''t work outside as I''d love to see my ring looking like that all of the time. Then again, maybe not, as I''d probably get fired!

Thanks for all the support, ladies!
Getting to check it out in all different lighting is the best!

Congratulations, and that''s a very pretty ring! (Ok, my memory is horrible, is that the eBay stone?)

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Lilyfoot, your memory is excellent. It IS the ebay stone! I still feel quite lucky that I came across it, and it is definitely interesting to see how its appearance changes in different lighting.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results