shape
carat
color
clarity

I GOT IN!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had no doubts whatsoever that would be the case! i am so freakin''happy for you!!!!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Welcome to a world of high stress and sleepless nights....it is fabulous and absolutely worth it!!

Yay alley!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I knew you''d do it! As Ginger said, welcome to the craziness that is medical school. I''m SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you, I couldn''t wait to hear the good news (because I knew it would be good!!)!!!

YAAAAY ALLY!!!

Erin

Ideal_Rock
We''re all so proud of you!!!
emhot.gif
emnote.gif
emrose.gif
emlove.gif
emthup.gif
emrainbow.gif
emstar.gif
emgift.gif
emmoon.gif
emcake.gif
emlips.gif
emidea.gif
face23.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ally,
That is just the best news ever!!!! I knew you would!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is fabulous news!!!!!

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Munchkin

Brilliant_Rock
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was actually at a party for my upcoming graduation tonight, and thought "I need to go online tonight and check and see if Ally got in..."

Welcome to a world where (everyday) we have the opportunity to make a person feel better. You will be great because you have compassion and desire.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Doing a happy dance)
9.gif

Munchkin

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Hey everyone!

WOW! I am overwhelmed by everyone''s generosity. I feel so grateful that people acutaully thought of me enough to read my post and write something. Thank you for all of your congratulations and well wishes, needless to say pricescope rocks. I have been walking around in a daze, I haven''t gone to sleep because I am so afraid that when I wake up it will be a dream. I''m just so thankful to everyone for their support, and for my family and friends that deserve all the credit because they helped me and pulled me through this. It''s probably more their victory then mine.

I really have to say that before I found out, (before midnight) my boyfriend and I were walking around outside, and my boyfriend was so depressed. He started going through the stats, and he said that is was impossible, 1000 applicants for 70 spots. They actually inteviewed 300 for 70 spots. In any case, in terms of grades, I rank about number 200 (I know, I know I''m not that good) Since 50% is based on grades, my chances were very slim. And last year, in my interview, I was 100 points away from being the LAST person on the waitlist. Needless to say, my boyfriend was totally discouraged. This is nothing short of a miracle. So miracles REALLY do happen.

But when we found out, my boyfriend cried. He cried for 1/2 an hour because he was so happy. Incidentally my whole family cried for joy. My poor sister nearly had a heart attack, she was so happy. She''s told everyone. As for me, I haven''t told anyone (except for my pricescope friends) because I''m still a little afraid they made a mistake and they are going to take it away from me. I think everyone around me realizes that this has been my biggest dream since I was 5 years old, and it has been a very long road for me.

Incidentally, I''m carrying the admissions letter around with me all the time. It''s real, it''s tangible, and it is way to authentic looking to be a dream right? I check it every few hours.

Thank you all for being incredible people!

Ally

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
I''ve been following your story too and feeling your pain and anxiety and waiting on pins and needles to hear this news!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Good for you! Congrats!

hellokitty

Rough_Rock
YAAAAAAYYYY Allycat!!! Congratulations, and Good Luck!!!
emsmile.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats to the future DR. ALLY!! Woohoo
9.gif
Good Luck with school, you''ll do great
1.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
This is truly a momentous achievement. Heartfelt congratulations.
36.gif
1.gif

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh congrats!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

ETA - i'm a bit late, huh?! hehe oh well!! thats what i get for not checking the LIW board...

laughinggravy

Shiny_Rock
I''m late too, but no less impressed by you and your acheivement. Well done Ally, I''m full of respect for you,
Abi

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results