shape
carat
color
clarity

I FINALLY HAVE ZE PICTURES!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lilmissrugger

Shiny_Rock
Sorry that it took me so long, ladies! I''ve been just awful, I know- FI''s camera broke this week, but luckily my brother is technologically wonderful, and we were able to download some pictures! Not all, but some :) Also, haven''t gotten any AMAZING ring shots, but I do have a few where you can see it, lol.

This is in the morning, after he made me breakfast in bed, and we went to Starbucks to get ourselves a drink...this is probably around 7:30 :D

PRO4.JPG

lilmissrugger

Shiny_Rock
FI with the last bottle of mead that he made from the same batch that we drank from the first night we met
9.gif

PRO10.JPG

lilmissrugger

Shiny_Rock
This is the ring that he "proposed" that we drink the mead with

PRO9.JPG

lilmissrugger

Shiny_Rock
Eating, at the taste (it was a breaded steak sandwich)

PRO22.JPG

lilmissrugger

Shiny_Rock
This was a shrimp roll- also, it was delicious
31.gif

PRO23.JPG

lilmissrugger

Shiny_Rock
Digging in his "magic bag" that he wouldn''t let me see the whole time... (it had rings and other fun items in it:D) See that little secretive smile? Yeah, he knew it was driving me crazy

PRO28.JPG

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Finally!! Awesome pictures so far!! And I''m probably interrupting, but just wanted you to know that you two look great together!

lilmissrugger

Shiny_Rock
The ring! I know, I got some pretty crummy pictures of the ring, but we were too excited!!!

PRO34.JPG

CurlySue

Brilliant_Rock
Aww! You guys are ADORABLE together. And you have beautiful eyes, by the way!!

Hope there are more pictures!!
1.gif

Again, congratulations!

lilmissrugger

Shiny_Rock
another attempt at a ring picture- unfortunately, one of the only good ones we got was lost in the camera awfulness
39.gif

(and thank you on the compliment, luckyeshe!)

PRO39.JPG

lilmissrugger

Shiny_Rock
(thank you, curlysue! Though I''ll have to give the credit to my mom for those
9.gif
)

This is us, standing on the ledge- the glass bow that extends four feet beyond the sears tower, so you can look straight down to the street a billion miles below you

PRO35.JPG

lilmissrugger

Shiny_Rock
(thanks kribbie and sunny d!!!)
here''s a shot without the flash of the view you see when standing on the ledge

PRO36.JPG

lilmissrugger

Shiny_Rock
Here''s us, back down on solid ground, on the bridge over the Chicago River, after being rained on ALLL day, starting when we left the house (leaving me, a curly-headed lady, no chance of having my hair look at ALL how I had styled it), exhausted after having been up for 22 hours, but as happy as ever
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

PRO44.JPG

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Great pictures and such an adorable proposal set up. Congratulations!

lilmissrugger

Shiny_Rock
(thanks equestrienne!!!)
Aaaand here''s the last one, the day after, on our way to our families meeting (which went terrifically, by the way! We couldn''t have asked for it to go any better- tons of laughing, eating, drinking, and bantering- it was great!). There was no rain, so my hair listened to me
3.gif

Thank you everyone for looking a my pictures and your patience with how long it took me to get them up!!!

PRO47.JPG

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
36.gif

i''m so excited for you and your ring is gorgeous!!!!!!! you two make a beautiful couple!!!

thank goodness you posted because i was starting to get like this:
32.gif

i''m so happy for ya!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!! Now we''ll be seeing you in BWW! Awesome pictures!! So happy for the two of you!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
How fun! I love your ring, and you have a lovely smile. Best wishes to you!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
thats so awesome.
CONGRATS!!

btw I LOVE homeade mead....My friends and i used to make some for the local renfest!

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! I''m glad you came back with pics. Looks like you guys had an incredible trip
9.gif

elation

Rough_Rock
You guys are such a cute couple! Congratulations! =)
You and your hair look gorgeous =P

lilmissrugger

Shiny_Rock
Thanks again, Ladies!!!

We really did have an incredible time, and it makes it that much more worth it to have so many more people who are excited about it too! It makes it much more fun (especially with a bestie who has hopped on the jealous train and is having a hard time being happy for me) with you ladies, so thanks! I really apreciate it!
9.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Awww, you are just the cutest thing, and the two of you together make a great couple!
36.gif

From what I can see
3.gif
that ring is just beautiful! Bright and sparkly and right at home on your pretty hand--CONGRATS!!!!!!
9.gif

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You two make an absolutely adorable couple!!! You both look so happy that it made me happy too! And your ring is beautiful, have fun being young and in love!!

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
You are too adorable lilmissrugger!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results