shape
carat
color
clarity

I am about to have a stroke!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
The boyf is such a tease. So, I haven' t done a ring update in a while but as you may know my first and second options for a setting didn't work out. After some labored looking at settings I, as usual, get impatient and frustrated about the setting and so the BF took away my control and took it apon himself to pick out a setting. Well he won't tell me ANYTHING! I asked him casually yesterday if he had talked to the jeweler,

him: "yep"
me: and?
him: it's all good
me: so when will it be ready
him: how do you know I don't already have it
me: do you?
him: no
me: really
him: maybe, just have to wait and see...more fun this way so you can be thinking about it anytime we go anywhere and do anything, *mocking me* ' oooo oooh is it tonight, is it gonna happen at dinner, when, where how?'
me: this is really fun for you huh?
him: you don't even know...haha

I am glad he thinks its funny.

All in good fun though, I am so excited!

DivaDiamond007

Brilliant_Rock
ARG! How frusterating is that? Before I was engaged I would ask hubby if he had the ring yet, etc. and he''d just be like maybe. He''d never say anything for sure. Just maybe. Not yes. Not no. Maybe. It drove me up the wall! One day he finally surprised me with it and it was worth the wait! I hope it comes soon for you!

Jess

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
lol, I am glad it is going to be a surprise... but I am still anxious to tell the world that I am gonna marry this man!!
30.gif

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
You must be going crazy....I would be going nuts ripping my house apart.

Then again, when I was younger I would unwrap my xmas presents and then wrap them back up with my mother''s left over xmas paper. hahaha.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aww I hope he does it soon and puts you our of your misery!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really hope he proposes soon - it sounds like he might. Most men have this idea that the more you talk about it, the longer it will take for him to wait out your anticipation.

My advice to you is to just not bring it up for about 2 weeks. He will likely think the anticipation has built back up, and propose then.

Good luck, Kathryn!

blingergrrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/5/2007 4:13:12 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
I really hope he proposes soon - it sounds like he might. Most men have this idea that the more you talk about it, the longer it will take for him to wait out your anticipation.

My advice to you is to just not bring it up for about 2 weeks. He will likely think the anticipation has built back up, and propose then.

Good luck, Kathryn!
Oh, the games we play...I love it
9.gif
. Good luck, it sounds like it will be soon!

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
That''s torture - I can''t believe that he took away setting it from you! It will be worth the wait.. Hopefully it''s soon!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/5/2007 4:44:55 PM
Author: blingergrrrl

Date: 7/5/2007 4:13:12 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier

Good luck, Kathryn!
Oh, the games we play...I love it
9.gif
. Good luck, it sounds like it will be soon!
Beats cooking that BLASTED E-Chicken!
18.gif
hahaha....mums the word
16.gif

In the rough

Shiny_Rock
It is torture...but it is kind of cute that he is trying to build the suspense...hopefully your day is soon...

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It''s sweet he wants to surprise you. I hope he proposes soon! Good luck!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Men... They defintely find immense pleasure in torturing us. I''m keeping my fingers crossed for you!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/5/2007 3:45:19 PM
Author: luckystar112
You must be going crazy....I would be going nuts ripping my house apart.

Then again, when I was younger I would unwrap my xmas presents and then wrap them back up with my mother''s left over xmas paper. hahaha.

Hahaha...I did the same thing with my presents, except I just re-wrapped them with the same paper!

I don''t know how you stand it, iwannaprettyone! Try to be strong and don''t ask about it-maybe that will make him propose quicker!

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
LOL at the subject line! Good luck, I hope it''s girl soon!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results