shape
carat
color
clarity

I almost posted a super crazy rant!!!

confusedaisy

Shiny_Rock
But stopped myself after re-reading it 3 times and considering it just a touch too crazy for my taste. Let's just say, I am not feeling patient today.

However, I was on my vendor's page when I saw that they posted a pic of my finished ring (even after they said they couldn't send the bf a pic but... moving on...) Anyway, it literally took my breath away and I got a bit teary eyed and my palms got sweaty!!! :-o ... :love:

At this point I can wait forever (let's see how long that lasts! :naughty: ) I was going to post the pic but decided to keep that between the love and I until it's on my hand (prob not for another month or more due to some timing issues...) Just thought I'd share some good news... Now whenever I'm feeling crazy I just need to remember that it will be on my hand before I even know it!! :bigsmile:

INdmbLove

Shiny_Rock
Totally know what you mean... I posted something last week on another forum that I post on.. the next day I was like... "Wow, Drama QUEEN". I guess it happens to the best of us. Glad you had a filter to stop yourself!

I'm a relatively new LIW- I've just began the process of narrowing down what I would like in my ring--- which as of now includes LOTS of online "oo's and aaahh's"- the other day I found Exactly the design I would LOVE... It literally took my breath away, and is just perfect--- I emailed it to my BFF "just in case" she is consulted. LOL

Congrats on your ring being almost "home" (on your finger).... Can't wait to see pictures posted!

confusedaisy

Shiny_Rock
I know- I was so embarrassed after reading it that I couldn't force myself to press the "submit" button.

Fortunately I'm feeling much calmer today. Let's see how I feel once that bad boy is in the house... :naughty:

inflorescence

Shiny_Rock
confuseddaisy I am so happy for you that it took your breath away... and don't worry about posting your story or looking like a drama queen. Waiting gets the best of us sometimes, we have all been there.

confusedaisy

Shiny_Rock
sweetpepsigirl|1302335847|2891799 said:
confuseddaisy I am so happy for you that it took your breath away... and don't worry about posting your story or looking like a drama queen. Waiting gets the best of us sometimes, we have all been there.

Thanks! I know- no judgement from you guys!! I've actually not been super nutty lately so I'm feeling pretty proud of myself. I expect the wait to be no longer than another month so..... YAY!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results