shape
carat
color
clarity

How do you add a picture on your profile?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MermaidKelly

Shiny_Rock
Hi, I''m new to the ladies in waiting, but once I realized what the site was all about I just had to join!
28.gif
I found this website while searching in Google "waiting for engagement".
20.gif
I came upon this website, but it was a post saying "who is hoping to be engaged by the end of 2006''. I read though it and thought ''I wonder if this forum is still open/working!? I checked, and sure enough it is! Yay! I want my boyfriend to propose so bad lol.

I wanted to know how to change my profile picture so it was not a little generic person. Thank you!
36.gif

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/2/2009 11:05:00 PM
Author:MermaidKelly
Hi, I'm new to the ladies in waiting, but once I realized what the site was all about I just had to join!
28.gif
I found this website while searching in Google 'waiting for engagement'.
20.gif
I came upon this website, but it was a post saying 'who is hoping to be engaged by the end of 2006'. I read though it and thought 'I wonder if this forum is still open/working!? I checked, and sure enough it is! Yay! I want my boyfriend to propose so bad lol.

I wanted to know how to change my profile picture so it was not a little generic person. Thank you!
36.gif
Hello! If you look towards the top of the screen you'll see a link that says "personal section". Go there. Then scroll down and upload a pic.
Welcome to PS!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results