shape
carat
color
clarity

How could a budget possibly by SO EXCITING!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
So, FF and I were talking this morning about the ''budget'' when we move in together. And we both just suddenly got so excited about the future together. It was like ''AwWW! We have a BUDGET together!'' Then I just got a note from FF that read ''I would like to celebrate that we found each other. Are you free tonight?''

Do you think he''s going to propose?! I mean, how long can he hold on to that ring?

I got so excited when I read that that I actually jumped up and down a couple of times. But I''m nervous too. O.M.G.

I feel kind of choked up. Actually.

OK, PS Fairydust please!

16.gif

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Oops! So exciting that I wrote ''by exciting'' instead of ''be exciting''. Who needs spelling at a time like this?!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fairydust coming your way!!!!!! Can''t wait to see hand pics of that gorgeous ring!

JenStone

Shiny_Rock
I know exactly how you feel. Both my boyfriend and I get excited when we talk about boring things like mortgages, budgets, even the chaos that babies will bring into our lives. Best of luck tonight and.....even if he doesn''t propose, that''s still a note that should be treasured! What a sweet thing to say!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Awwwww! What an adorable note.

*sprinkle*

ETA: To heck with sprinkles...a note like that deserves a big ol' handful of fairy dust!

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
OK, manicure! Must get a manicure!

It''s funny. I''m not someone who usually over-eats, but I just made a HUGE lunch and ate ALL of it. Like, enough for three people.

I must be really nervous!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yaaaaaay IG, this is so exciting!! I''m crossing my fingers for you tonight...
36.gif

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
IG, here''s a shimmy of dust for you!!! (and hey, we''d love some budget help over here, if you''d like the "joy" to continue!! I hate budgets!!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Aww, what a sweet note.

How exciting! Lots of fairy dust coming your way!!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooh I so hope that it happens for you tonight!! Best of luck!

Delster

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful romantic note! So sweet...

Sending fairydust for you....
9.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
No matter how this evening turns out, that is a PERFECT note, and the sweetest sentiment he could have--good luck!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
WOO-HOO! SO exciting!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results