shape
carat
color
clarity

holy moly!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
So we were toolin around town doing some errands SO needed to get done and we went to the mall to pay his cell phone bill. Kiddy corner from the phone store is a jewelry store
9.gif
and i didn''t think he would want to go in so we went to walk around the food court and i must have had a dumb grin on my face because he asked "what" so i said "well you said i could get my ring size, do you wanna go do that?" and he said "yeah let''s go do that" so we went and got it (6 1/2 btw lol) and then we started looking at rings and saw the most perfect ring! I looked it up online and got pictures of it. It''s got 31 accent diamonds, is 18 karat white gold, center stone is 5/8 ct and the accent rings are all 1/4 ct each. Without further ado, here are the pictures!
21.gif

SO knows I post on here now and he asked what I was lookin at online and i smiled at him just now and he says....are you posting those pictures on liw already! if you smile anymore your face will fall off! to which i replied "will you still marry me if my face falls off?" to which he said "of course!"

oh wait ok i have more to add, sorry it''s been a realllllly good day (i even went down a jean size, yes!!!)
i met my mom at the pharmacy to pick up some meds and SO told me to tell her we were looking and she said "well i can''t say i wasn''t expecting it" and then she bought me a bridal magazine to take home and look at :) me and SO also bought new movies to watch tonight including the little mermaid :) and we had chinese for lunch!!
25.gif

smurfysmileseringtobe1.jpg

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock

smurfysmileseringtobe2.jpg

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock

smurfysmileseringtobe3.png

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
Smurfy, it''s beautiful. I especially love the detail on the basket! Your boy sounds like he''s so good to you AND good for you, it''s great to hear you sound so happy
9.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
I am so excited! I''m supposed to be looking for recipes for what to make for supper that we can make with beef (we want to try something new) and i keep getting distracted and going back to look at that ring haha
maaaaaaaaan i want it on my finger now :)

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
so stunning! i LOVE the basket!!! what store (if you dont mind) did you find this at? I love little surprises throughout the day like that!!

btw - i am making hungarian goulash for dinner. I highly suggest it :)

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
now he says he isn''t getting that because he still wants it to be a surprise, poop :(
oh well, it''s not the ring i want, it''s the man :)

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
smurfy you and your boyfriend have made SOOO much progress lately!! it''s so exciting that you went and tried on rings today, YAY!! you won''t be posting on LIW much longer... :)

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
smufy, that is so great!!! i bet you are smiling from ear to ear. cheeks hurting?

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
SO says to say his cheeks are hurting from smiling so hard haha
so are mine
25.gif

now he says when it comes down to it it will probably be that one, BOYS! *throws arms up*
and then he said well i don''t know, i have a couple different options.

btw, we ended up making nachoes for supper :)

oh and we went to helzbergs to look at them, ive always bought jewelry there and i''ve always been satisfied so at least it would be somewhere i know pretty well

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
Your stories are always so sweet, they put a smile on my face
1.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
the worst thing is now that we went and looked...the days go by a lot slower lol
maybe its just because i dont work much right now though as well :)

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
Sounds like you had a loverly afternoon Smurfy!!! I love days like these... The days where you know he drops some tiny litle hint either accidentally or on purpose, and it just makes you feel so good knowing it''s really close.... Sigh....
37.gif

All that''s missing now is you guys need to watch some wedding smut to make it a perfect day!
2.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
i like alot of their jewelry too :)

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
I wish I had some wedding smut to watch!!! I use rabbit ears and only get 2 channels so I never see any
7.gif
but at least i don''t spend all day in front of the tube lol

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results