shape
carat
color
clarity

Hey MGP540 ...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the compliment on my ring. It really is a great setting and looks about a thousand times more gorgeous in person. The scintillation chambers adn startset prongs have the effect of making the diamond look much bigger because the whole top of the ring, well, scintillates. And the curves and swoops of the setting are truly elegant. Very classy up close. Fabulous engineering! But you should be aware of two things if you''re considering this setting:

1) I discovered on here that it''s not to everyone''s taste! Mind you, everyone who''s seen it in PERSON seems to love it, so it may be an issue of not being able to capture the full-on scintillating effect on film.

2) Bulgari prices are insane. We got this second hand from Signed Pieces at a very reasonable price, but when I went in to the Bulgari store to see it before we bought it, a ring of comparable size and quality was running about 10K. You can get a MUCH bigger diamond for that money. So you should just take care that your girl would value the workmanship, design, and quality of the setting (or possibly a prestigious name) over the size of the diamond so she''s not disappointed! At Bulgari, you really pay for the design.

I CAN tell you that I just LOVE my ring and love it more every day.

Here is a shot of the ring from the side, as you requested. It''s sort of suspended between the prongs above the scintillation chamber.

you can see lots more pics, here: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/bulgari-trauma-help-me-decide.62136/

bulgarisideview.jpg

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I see you asked for a pick from the bottom. Basically, there''s a very small hole in the platinum under the stone and between the scintillation chambers. I''ll see if I can my guy to hand over the digital camera.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results