shape
carat
color
clarity

hello all!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luckynumber7

Shiny_Rock
hey all,

i''ve been lurking in pricescope for several months now and i decided to finally come out of my shell. first off, i love this website and i love admiring everyone''s jewelry. i''m partial to asschers so yay! to all asscher ring owners.

anyhoo, i''ve been with my guy for close to 7 years already and i''m hoping (and praying and wishing) that this will be THE year. we have talked about getting married for the longest time already so i know it will come; i just don''t know when. lately, however, talks of engagement have been increasing so maybe we''re getting close.

thanks for allowing me to share and i look forward to keeping you all in the loop.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
WELCOME!!! Enjoy your stay!!!
36.gif

ktdid

Shiny_Rock
Hi 7!

Welcome to the board! Seven years is a long time- hope your wish comes true soon! Can''t wait to hear about your engagement
36.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to PS!
35.gif

MissErin

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome!! Welcome!! Welcome!! I am so glad you found PS.

luckynumber7

Shiny_Rock
thanks all! glad to be here too.

and yes, ktdid. i think 7 years is a long time too.
38.gif
but we started dating in college, then did the long distance thing for a year and a half (2 different continents!), then he went to grad school, and voila! i''m still waiting. not that i''m justifying the wait but i''m kinda still young (or young at heart at least).
9.gif

nonetheless, i''ve been telling him about my frustrations esp now since we''re hitting our 7 year anniversary soon.

INdmbLove

Shiny_Rock
Similar story for us- minus the different continents. We''re going on year seven, but we also met very young- I am indeed beginning to get tired of justifying the wait to so many people....

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome! Hope that this is your year. I was with D over 8 years when we got engaged last year but it was definitely worth the wait.

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Welcome!!!!!!

I''ll keep my fingers crossed that this year *is* the lucky year for you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results