shape
carat
color
clarity

He took the bait!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
So my lovely Ladies in waiting, the countdown begins... S/O has been dropping little hints here and there and even almost had me thinking there would be a birthday proposal. I didn''t want to get my hopes up, but alas!

My FAVORITE ring has gone missing! Why is it my favorite ring you ask, because it''s the one HE knows is the only one I wear on my ring finger (all else are middle finger/ thumb rings that would never fit my ring finger)

I left it out a few weeks ago and he never even sneezed in it''s general direction. Then all of a sudden, after visiting one of our dream venues... It goes missing?
31.gif

Lol, he thinks he''s so slick!

I guess it must have dawned on him that his end of the year timeline is almost up....

Hmph! And he thinks he is the king of surprises! Although he Did get me good with my b-day gift.

~SL
27.gif

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
LOL! Men should know by now that women are detectives... SO gets very little past me
31.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
You are all much better sleuths than I was. Apparently, he took various rings I wear from my jewelry box over a period of a few weeks and figured out my ring size and style from them. I never noticed that any were gone, and I had no idea he would even think to take them in the first place!

SparklyLibra, I''m very excited for you! This can only mean good things
21.gif

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/29/2008 9:48:12 AM
Author: jcarlylew82
oooo!
31.gif

when is your brithday??

Hi Jcarly
35.gif
it was this past friday! I knew it wouldn''t be my birthday... It was too soon... But we''ve been visiting venues and go back for a second visit at one we really like two weeks from now. So I think he''s feeling the pinch.... I kindly reminded him that our wedding date is quickly approaching and there''s lots to do! He''s finally starting to get it.... sigh...

~SL.

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
yayayay im so excited for you!! they think they are slick. too bad we are smarter. lol

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results