shape
carat
color
clarity

He Proposed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Akasma

Rough_Rock
He proposed! He proposed!! I'm sooooooo happy
36.gif
So without further ado, here's my story and e-ring pictures.

I knew he was saving up for the ring, but I had no idea when he was going to actually propose. I had thought maybe on my birthday, but then he hinted that he was going to get me this yoga bag set that I really wanted, so that threw me off.

On the morning of my birthday he gave me the yoga bag and a sweet card, which I was more than happy with. I just figured he'd get around to proposing when he felt the time was right. Well fast forward through my birthday filled with shopping, the botanical gardens, and a very romantic dinner, I had more than my fair share of spoiling!

We are in the process of buying a new home from a developer. We had to go and finalize some paper work the next day and FI told me that he reallllly needed to go out to the lot to measure a couple of things before we signed things. He knew it was my b-day and all, but it would just take a minute. So I agreed to go.

When we got out to our lot, he started acting a bit nervous. He came over and gave me a big hug. He was holding me when he told me how much he loved me and how he couldn't wait to have our house together. He said imagine all the memories we will have right here. Then he went on to say that he thought it was time we make things official and he had another birthday surprise for me. He pulled out the ring and asked me if I liked it. I was speechless, but eventually got a yes out. He then asked if I would marry him and I said yes of course.

Here's the funny part. I was so shocked, I asked, is this real? He quickly answered – no, it's the prototype, the real one couldn't be finished in time. But I promise it will be here soon. I was confused, but then I realized he thought I said is IT real? (Meaning the ring). Lol, too funny!

I just got the real one yesterday, my b-day was last weekend, so that's why I've been holding out on you guys. Alright, here's the ring. It's stats are: G VS1 .45 ct ideal cut round center, with 2 .18 ct G SI1-2 baguette side diamonds. He told me he picked the most perfect diamond he could for me....I am sooooo touched I just love it. It's very pretty, fiery and sparkly.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

myc_ring_6.JPG

Aloros

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! Beautiful ring, and what a great proposal
36.gif

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
Pretty ring. Congratulations on a sweet proposal.

JenStone

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! I LOVE round with baguette side stones....so elegant! And I love the proposal story as well - you must be so happy!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your ring is beautiful!! Congratulations on your engagement!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, congrats!!! What a wonderful proposal!

E B

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful, classic ring! Congratulations.
36.gif

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
6.gif
30.gif
31.gif
congratulations Akasma!!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
What a GREAT place for a proposal.
1.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Most romantic proposal story yet! I can''t think of a better way to infuse good, happy vibes into your new home.

What a pretty ring, CONGRATULATIONS!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely ring! Congratulations on your engagement!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Your ring is very pretty.

Akasma

Rough_Rock
Oh my gosh! Thank you everyone so much!! I just logged into ps this morning and was blown away by all the congratulations. Thank you all for taking the time to read my post and wish us well. I''m really touched :)

I thought his proposal was very well thought out and romantic as well. I''m very excited for the future and can''t stop looking at my hand
9.gif

Thanks again,
Akasma

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations to you and your fiance! You have a beautiful ring...side baguettes are so classy! =)

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Very lovely - looks so nice on you! Congratulations!

Akasma

Rough_Rock
Thank you all so much!
1.gif
You are very sweet! I''m still on cloud nine, I feel truly blessed.

31.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/27/2007 12:29:47 PM
Author: Akasma
Thank you all so much!
1.gif
You are very sweet! I''m still on cloud nine, I feel truly blessed.

31.gif
HI:

Wonderful, congrats!

cheers--Sharon

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! Beautiful and classic ring as well, love the bag sides!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results