shape
carat
color
clarity

He PROPOSED and I said YES! (>^_^>)

mocha2204

Shiny_Rock
Hi Ladies...

We are engaged last Thursday when we were at gold coast for a short weekend trip.
(sorry was so hectic being back and work.. and just got time to post now)

So here's the story:
2nd day in gold coast, we joined this day tour and they brought us to tropical fruit world, natural bridge and springbrook national park mainly to see hills, mountains, rainforests and waterfalls.
Natural bridge is soooo beautiful with a small waterfall falling through the cave but.. nothing happened.
and I was already thinking it wont happen that day cause there are 20 people in the tour and I think he is not gonna do it in front of lots of people.
and then came lunch time, we went to springbrook manor, was given 1 hour to eat and walk around.
after lunch, we went around the manor.. beautiful flowering garden, a spot that looks like a japanese rock garden with an arch, past that there is a gazebo on a small brige overlooking the river.
we went inside the gazebo and i thought this might be it!... but nothing.. by then I was already telling myself it wont happen today
then we went out from gazebo and walking on the bridge admiring the view, I was busy taking pics of the view when he suddenly proposed!!! he got down on his knee and asked "will you marry me?"
My first response is to say "thank you" :lol: I knew what I supposed to say from all the engagement stories but at that very moment, I didnt know what to say.. a few seconds later, his question kicked in and i said YES :love:

So please take me out of the list and DUST DUST DUST to all of you LIWs ! :))

I will post waves of pics when I reach home from work :razz:

getting excited

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!!!! What a sweet story. I am glad he was able to surprise you :)

Can't wait to see pictures!

Mashira

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! Great story, and I can't wait to see pictures either!! :appl:

DuckLovingVegan

Shiny_Rock
Congrats and can't wait to see hand shots.

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Hon. I cant wait to see pics. Ill remove you next update

mocha2204

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all you lovely Ladies :love:

and here ya go..
warning: overloading of pics!!

20100812-IMG_2738.jpg

IMG_2745-1.jpg

20100812-IMG_2746.jpg

20100812-IMG_2760.jpg

untitled-37.jpg

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous!!!

***<( ^_^<)(> ^_^)>(> ^_^)><( ^_^<)(> ^_^)>...dance dance wiggle!***

diamondbuggy

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is lovely. Looks really good on your hand. And I love the pic with your hand in your FI's hand, so sweet!

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!!! :appl: :appl: What a great proposal! :)

Your ring is gorgeous! What kind of setting is it? It looks lovely! I would love to see profile shots if you can manage. Round solitaires are my favorite!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
beautiful ring and great story! thanks for all of the pics :)

blacksand

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! What a lovely proposal and a beautiful ring. I love the shot of your hands together. Beautiful.

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! I love that the first thing you said was "thank you" lol, too cute! Your ring is gorgeous :love:. Mind giving the stats? If you don't want to that's fine too it's just very beautiful.

Glitz

Shiny_Rock
Congrats and best wishes for you and your fiance!!! You're ring is beautiful :love: and so is the place your proposal happened! I also love how you said "Thank You!", that would totally be something I would do, you were just so caught up in the moment .. too cute!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats!!! Your ring is beautiful, and what a stunning place!

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
o wow...so pretty. It has a lot of fire too!!!

mocha2204

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for all the compliments!! :bigsmile:
I still couldn't stop staring at it whenever i got nothing to do.. at work, in the train, while walking :lol:

girlbestfriend, the stats are 0.89carat, E colour, SI2 clarity (couldnt see any flaw maybe cause of the fire), cut is VG/EX/VG (if I remember correctly), none in fluorescence and its about 6mm wide. Did I miss out any stats? oh my finger is a G.

I would try upload some ring profile pic when I get back home :)

mocha2204

Shiny_Rock
ckrickett said:
gorgeous!!!

***<( ^_^<)(> ^_^)>(> ^_^)><( ^_^<)(> ^_^)>...dance dance wiggle!***

oh you are so good at that emoticon dance Ckrickett! It made me laugh :D

calibali

Brilliant_Rock
What a stunning setting for a beautiful proposal! And I love your ring, it looks perfect on your hand... Congrats!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results