shape
carat
color
clarity

he can''t keep a secret!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Heehee! I''m so excited
9.gif
My BF told me he''s going to have our stone set sometime in July!!! That''s coming so soon, and then since it will take 2-3 weeks to have the setting made, so I THINK we''ll get engaged in August! I love that he''s so open about this, it takes a lot of stress off of me
3.gif
And I''m so glad that I''ve backed off and am letting him do this on his own time. Having him make this decision makes it more special and meaningful and real for him. I''m just so happy right now.

And I also want to just say HI to everyone. I feel like I''ve been missing out on stuff here on PS. I''ve been so busy helping getting ready for my sister''s wedding this Saturday, and I finished school and graduated, and I''m moving, and starting work soon! Stuff is crazy busy for me and I miss you all so much! And I miss looking at diamonds!
3.gif
35.gif

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
Yay sunkist! How exciting! Won''t be long now...
1.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Yay!! I''m so excited for you!!
36.gif
9.gif
How funny would it be if we got engaged on the same day?!
28.gif

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Virgina, RoseAngel, and Anchor!!
1.gif

Anchor, I know, wouldn''t it be cool if we got engaged on the same day??! I''m wishing the soonest possible date for your engagement as well
2.gif

sk8rjen

Brilliant_Rock
Great news Sunkist! The nest month''ll pass before you know it...
36.gif

jen

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Good news!!! I felt SOOOO much better about the whole process as soon as I saw a real, tangible end in sight. It made it a lot easier to enjoy those final weeks of waiting, and the joy was pure and overwhelming when it finally did happen! Congrats on being so close... can''t wait to see pix when it happens!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results