shape
carat
color
clarity

He asked me!! in quite a weird way :P

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

phylao

Rough_Rock
Hi all~~

I am still quite new here and would like to share the *story* of my bf/fiancee''s proposal last nite :)

He dropped by my place last nite (usually he wouldn''t coz we lived about 40 min apart), but he came at the wrong time, coz i just had dinner and was ready to watch tv. So he came and told me he can''t go out with me in the weekend, and that''s why he was there.

he asked me to go out and eat with him, but i was so full so we went to a bubble tea place (it was the one of the places that we met in the first day). I watched him eat, and in the mean time, he took out a red packet (have you seen those chinese red packet? we are both chinese) and hand it to me. I opened it, it was the ring!!! but he didn''t say anything, so i was playing the ring with him.......

after his dinner, he dropped me off at my place, and at the parking lot, he took out flowers from the trunk and kneel and proposed to me. It was so sweet!! I did not cry though. hehehe.

here''s the pic of the ring:

CIMG0552.jpg

and the ring on the rose that he gave me :)

CIMG0572.jpg

thank you for reading!! :)

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Phyloa! Congrats! Your ring is beautiful! And bubble tea... well I love it so I have to say it sounds very cute!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
OH, phylao it is STUNNING! A classic!!! Many congratulations, and I hope you are enjoying your new sparkly!! WOW!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on you engagement! Your ring is classic!
36.gif

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations, Phylao!! Your ring is beautiful and your story is super cute!!! Enjoy wedding planning!!!
19.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
hehehe, too cute! and super sparkly and beautiful ring. love the setting!

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! Thanks for sharing your story and pictures of your gorgeous
30.gif
ring!!

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement & beautiful ring!

phylao

Rough_Rock
thanks all!!
i am so happy :)

it''s a pleasure to talk to share the happy news here :)

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
I also love bubble tea....and your GORGEOUS ring!
9.gif

Congrats on your engagement!

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!! It''s beautiful! I didn''t cry either.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results