shape
carat
color
clarity

He Asked Me :) He Asked Me! Yay!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow, that''s fabulous!!! It''s got such a wonderful unique look! I''m a sucker for antiquey looking stuff....he deserves a big pat on the back, he did a GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!! And CONGRATS on being engaged! It sure does feel good, doesn''t it? I''m having to get used to the whole "fiance" thing as well...both my fiance and I have slipped numerous times since we''ve been engaged (only about a week and a half now) and called each other boy/girlfriend! hehe!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
OH MY GOSH!! I LOVE your your ring!! Its just so awesome!! Cute proposal story too.. even though its a little mean that he feigned injury!!

Misato-san

Rough_Rock
congratulations! wow, it''s such a fancy pretty ring!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
haha, what a cute proposal! boys are so funny... faking injury to get you out of the house! and great pics! i think this is the first princess halo i''ve seen on PS, and it looks fabulous! CONGRATS and best wishes
1.gif

ky6

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement, and your ring is BEAUTIFUL!

NoonersMom

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful......your ring is simply beautiful & stunning! I imagine you are having a difficult time getting any work done. hehe. Congrats again! Can''t wait to see the band with the ER.
9.gif

sweetnghtmr

Rough_Rock
Congrats!!! I''m so happy for you!! Your ring is gorgeous!!!!!!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Oh Wow! When did the ring pics get here? It''s soooo beautiful, and suits your hand perfectly. Congrats!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Somehow I had missed the pics, but all I can say is wow!

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATS!!! That is a stunning ring!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I saw in one of the earlier posts in this thread that you saw a show in Baltimore. Are you in MD? If so, I had better make sure that I carry sunglasses at all times. When the sunlight hits your ring, it probably sparkles and flashes across the whole state!!

More pics please!
face23.gif

beautifuldisaster

Shiny_Rock
Thanks BuenaGirl :)

I am in MD...where are you in MD?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results