shape
carat
color
clarity

GREs and The Pricescope Fairy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Allright this may But I am here to ask the Pricescope Fairy to help me do well on my GREs on Monday (October 3rd). My scores are vital to my getting into a doctoral program. Pretty Please with a cherry on top send good thoughts my way. I am so nervous it is making me shaky. Thanks ya''ll!

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Good luck and best wishes coming your way!

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Good luck, I''m sure you''ll do just fine! Is this your first time taking it? I took them twice, the last time the day of a big football game, with the band and the tailgaters very loud, but I did the best on that one!

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Baby, you will blow those numbers away!!!!!! Sending all my good (no, great) mojo your way!!!!!
The PS Fairy will come through once again!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Good vibes coming your way! Don''t forget to tell us how it goes.
35.gif

jellybean

Brilliant_Rock
I''m waving my daughter''s magic wand over the computer screen right now.....

Rube

Shiny_Rock
Good luck Matatora!!!
35.gif

I''m taking them in November, so I know how you feel. When registered for the test I was shaking!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
GOOD LUCK!!

You''ll do great!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Matatora - you will nail them! I studied for like a week and did just fine. But the PS fairy never hurts, so I''ll be sending good thoughts your way
9.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Sending some good vibes fairy dust over your way, Matatora!! All the best to you. I''m sure you''ll kick butt!
34.gif

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
Girl... your number is going to be so HIGH... it will be off the page!!!!
emthup.gif
emthup.gif
emthup.gif
After that... I''m sure you will enjoy one of these
emcocktl.gif
or
embeer.gif
(whichever one you prefer).

Good luck and you will do beautifully.... keep us posted!!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
You are going to be A-OK!!!!!!!! Pricescope fairy is sprinkling pixie dust your way!!!!

Seriously, you''ll be fine--I was scared of the GRE and honestly didn''t study enough for the math, and it was still fine. Are you doing just the general or a subject test too? Get plenty of sleep the night before and make sure you have a full (but not too full!) tummy so you don''t get hungry and loopy towards the end--it''s a LONG one!

You will do great!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Just the regular one, but to get in I need a 1350 or better. And I need to do well on the written portion.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good luck! I remember doing logic problems over and over till I wanted to scream! You''ll do great, and by the time you get your doctorate, you won''t even remember what those stupid scores were (I sure don''t!)!!

BTW, let''s say you score a hair under what certain grad programs look for...apply ANYWAY...life is NOT just about test scores and let me tell you, there were brain children in my old department that aced the GREs and then DROPPED OUT...those of us who did well or pretty well or even average were the ones who STUCK IT OUT and earned degrees! So just remember they will not ONLY be judging you on these test scores, and if you have a strong application otherwise, the GREs will not stop you from getting an interview.

GOOD LUCK!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Thanks ya''ll! I have just flat out been tweaking
32.gif
over this whole application process. When I was in HS I never worried about getting into college and I got in everywhere I applied.(Nerd girl big time!
34.gif
) But now this is just weird. I have been looking at the same application essay (well the two I have to write are uber close) for a month and am no closer to finishing it. I want this so badly.
I know I would be a good pyschologist if I can get in, but if I dont I have not the slightest clue what I want to do. I really want to counsel people. I am going to spend the weekend forgetting my diet program and focusing on the GRE''s.

I am so grateful that ya''ll are here! This way I can vent and not worry about having to compare test scores!

Oh and yes Blue standardized tests are evil.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good luck!!!

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
mata,
happy studying this weekend! Sending lots of luck your way!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all for your good wishes! I am scared right down to my toes! I started getting sick last night and today....I am just so frightened. I am so lucky to have people who do not even know me rooting me. Thanks ya''ll. *hugs*

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Adding another dash of good mojo to the mix for good measure- let me know tomorrow how great you did!!!! We''ll have to go shopping to celebrate
3.gif
!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I cant sleep.
emembarrassed.gif
Eight hours to go! I am so jittery!!! In 12-13 hours I will know. Anyone else awake?
FFF- Oh shopping you say! I want to go! As soon as I know when I''ll be up there you can either help me celelbrete, or work through some serious retail therapy.
emwink.gif
Lets hope for the former.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results