shape
carat
color
clarity

Friday 6/17/05

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Ladies...

We haven''t had a check in lately, so I thought I would get us up to speed! Plus I want to hear about AG''s WI!!!!

I haven''t been working out in the gym as much (at least twice a week versus my 3-4x/week) because of all my SCUBA diving lessons...when I''m done I feel like I''ve worked out for 3 hours!!! I did a WI though...I haven''t lost anything, but I haven''t gained either and my pants seem to be looser lately, so I''m taking that as a good sign!!!

How is everyone else doing??

njc

Brilliant_Rock
I cant even tell you the last time i was at the gym!
39.gif
We''ve moved away from our gym, and while it is still close to my work, there has been so much wedding stuff to do lately. Seven weeks to go and i think i may just kill FI before then, he has hardly done anything yet. Invitations have gone out, but he is still working on addresses for people he wants to invite. GROOMSMEN havent gotten invites because he wont call them for their address!!! He has no wedding band, no tux, no tux for the GMs, no gifts for anyone. We need to pick ceremony music, reception music... i need to stop... i just want to shake him!
20.gif

Okay, sorry for the random rant... I have been keeping up with everyone though and yall are doing a GREAT job. I am TOTALLY jealous of Miss Skinny-Mini, AG.
11.gif
Hopefully i can jump back on the wagon soon!

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Well, this is for yesterday, but I did an ab crunch class at my gym, then ran 2.1 miles on the elliptical. My abs HURT today, I can''t even laugh!
9.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Thanks njc - I am far from skinny-mininess at the moment, but hoping to get back there eventually. Honestly though I have never been super-skinny - even when I was a ballet dancer in high school and I wore a size 2/4 I never weighed as little as I wanted to. For now I would be happy to just get back down to a size 4/6, which is still a ways off.

Matatora - I actually posted this earlier in the week - I had my WI on Tuesday and I actually lost 2.5 lbs last week, leading to a total of 14.5 lbs lost in 8 weeks
1.gif

I have no idea what this week will be like - I have been logging a ton of hours at the hospital because of my mom''s surgery and I haven''t been paying that much attention to what I''ve been eating, nor have I gone to the gym as much as normal, although I will manage three times this week which isn''t horrible under the circumstances. I''m hoping things will be back to closer to normal next week.

Thanks as always for the support ladies!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i am not a LIW but i wanted to chime in...i posted in the pilates thread re Core Secrets but so far it''s highly recommended!! i tried it once and plan to do it 3x a week..i was very sore the next day, abs and butt really. and i already do walking and kickboxing and was still sore..so that was kind of fun. anyway if anyone is interested in checking it out, www.coresecrets.com . it was only $9.95 or something and i figured the BALL itself was worth $10, i find the ball pretty fun...it makes boring same old exercises more ''new''.

i''ll let ya''ll know if i see ANY difference in the next few weeks...supposedly 3x a week will work wonders for toning my ''core''.
20.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results