shape
carat
color
clarity

French test anxiety

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Snow Happy,
Wishing you lots of good luck!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Let us know how it goes!!!
1.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Ally! Congratulations! I knew you could do and with a 90% you passed with flying colors! I''ll keep my fingers crossed that you won''t have to do the long distance.

snow_happy: good luck!!!

jam2005

Rough_Rock
Ali,

I''ve been following your story and I''m so happy you''ve fulfilled your accomplishments thus far!
36.gif
I knew you could do it!!

As for snow_happy, good luck on your test today! It''s going to be a nerve-racking Monday for both of us.

I thought I might join in and try to have some of that pricescope good luck rub on me as well. I have an interview in two hours so my fingers and toes are ALL crossed!

I''m also bringing out my faux rabbit foot, lucky cat, fuzzy haired troll, pricescope wishes, etc. out... hehehe

joanne

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
Heeyyy Ally! Just wanted to say congrats on your results.

Joanne - How''d ya do????

Snow_happy - what are your results????

snow_happy

Brilliant_Rock
YAHOOOOOO!!!!!

I PASSED !!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
10.gif
10.gif
10.gif
10.gif
10.gif
10.gif

It''s so weird to re-enter the world after studying and only thinking about prelims (and a little bit about diamonds
2.gif
)...but it''s GREAT!!!

I''m going to be a PhD student!!!
4.gif

Thanks everyone for your well-wishes!!!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
That''s terrific Snow! I knew you could do it. I''m telling you, posting on pricescope is like some good luck omen. Congrats future pHD!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY SnowHappy, I knew you would pass!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
I''m SO happy! The pricescope fairy did it again. I recieved a letter this morning confirming that I will be staying in Montreal! I won''t be seperated from my bf!!! No long distance! Although I have to say my bf wasn''t that excited, he said that he *knew* all along I wasn''t one of the last 8 people accepted into the program. I think that''s pretty arrogant considering I was 100 people away from being the LAST person on a 75 person waitlist. So 175 people away from being accepted. Or maybe he''s disappointed that he won''t be getting rid of me after the e-ring debacle
9.gif

snow_happy

Brilliant_Rock
what e-ring debacle?

jam2005

Rough_Rock
Well ladies, the pricescope fairy charm worked! Not only did I survive that Monday of interviews, but I got the job as well! I just found out this morning and am quite estatic!

So thanks to PS and allycat''s thread, of course.
36.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Yea Jam! Congrats! I love good news..keep it coming!

Snow: You don''t even want to know...
9.gif

snow_happy

Brilliant_Rock
jam
9.gif
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

congrats!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results