shape
carat
color
clarity

Found where J and I will have our wedding reception...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Click me!!!

Seriously, how kickin'' would that be!
9.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohhhh my goodness. I don't even have a fear of heights, but I would DEFINITELY rsvp "NO" to any event held there!
32.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2008 3:43:08 PM
Author: musey
Ohhhh my goodness. I don''t even have a fear of heights, but I would DEFINITELY rsvp ''NO'' to any event held there!
32.gif
Awww, musey, does this mean I should not bother mailing you the invite?
7.gif

3.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry to squash any of your reception dreams! I don''t know if you''re kidding or serious, but I don''t know a lot of people who''d brave that kind of "event"!!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Am just kidding, as far as it relates to our wedding reception. It''s the sort of crazy thing I''d enjoy doing maybe at some point, but I wouldn''t try to force anyone into doing it with me, especially not for something like a wedding where there might be my old, fragile relatives.
1.gif

Sorry, I sometimes forget how my sense of humour doesn''t always translate through the internet the way it does in real life.
2.gif

onvacation

Brilliant_Rock
I''m queasy just from looking at the pics! Gwen, you can''t be serious? ;-)

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2008 3:43:08 PM
Author: musey
Ohhhh my goodness. I don''t even have a fear of heights, but I would DEFINITELY rsvp ''NO'' to any event held there!
32.gif

me too-that actually made my stomach go ugh! Could you imagine actually doing that-it kind of reminds me of Mary Poppins when they had dinner at the ceiling!

KCCutie

Brilliant_Rock
Looks like the ride would be fun but I can''t imagine trying to eat while on a ride like that.

Yikes!
23.gif

heather318

Shiny_Rock
That would seriously scare the living daylights out of me! ...and all I did was look at the pictures!!

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
Ooo, I have an idea! Exchange your vows while skydiving, and try to land on the crane here. The guests will be waiting, and you can start your meal
9.gif
Dance floor will be on the table, and you can simply turn around to the environment for bathroom breaks! (can we all say "eeewwww"...
9.gif
)

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
I guess I''m the only one who thinks that is SOOO COOL!!! NOt for mywedding mind you, but for a group of friends doing a cool dinner.... Sign me up! I love strange things like that!
9.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2008 4:21:50 PM
Author: CrookedRock
I guess I''m the only one who thinks that is SOOO COOL!!! NOt for mywedding mind you, but for a group of friends doing a cool dinner.... Sign me up! I love strange things like that!
9.gif
Yay!! So glad I''m not the only one who thinks that rocks.
9.gif

choro72, except for the being in mid air thing, that sounds frighteningly like some parties I went to in college...
3.gif
2.gif

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
That looks AWESOME!

FF and I went on a hot air balloon ride for Valentine''s Day last year and it was so amazing. This looks like it would be really cool!

squee

Rough_Rock
Hahahaha! That''s awesome! Granted, I''d be scared that my mom would go tumbling off the chair or something, so I''d never do it for my wedding, but I would TOTALLY do it on a regular day, just to do it. Pretty sure I''d have to leave SO on the ground though, as there''s NO WAY I could ever talk him into going up there!
10.gif

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
I couldn''t eat; I''d be too sick to my stomach thinking about plunging to my death!
2.gif

This_Is_Amore

Rough_Rock
Looks awesome for a short event- but I don''t think I could eat an actual meal up there! And how embarassing would it be to cause the operators to lower the platform so that you could use the bathroom... I''d probably have to urgently go as a reaction to not being able to!

I think the fact that I live in a VERY windy part of the U.S. adds an extra little element of ''unsettling'' to the whole idea.

Have to say, I bet the inventors would be a riot to hang out with! What other ideas do you think they''ve come up with?

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
32.gif
32.gif

I am scared of heights...clicking the link just made me squirm!!!

justme1

Shiny_Rock
OMG ! I got dizzy as soon as I saw it. Then I thought ... What if it''s windy? ...Then I thought... What happens if you have to use the ladies room???? lol You definitly have to have guts to do that. I''m a wuss.
40.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
I looked up the bathroom thing because I HAD to know lol!
Apparently they lower the crane between courses so people can go.

aliciagirl

Shiny_Rock
that is seriously the coolest thing i''ve ever seen!
that would be so much fun!

imagine putting a few too many glasses of wine back... hahahha. it would definitely make the experience a lot more interesting.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Hee! I actually went up on that--not for dinner, but I was at the International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions expo last year for work and they were doing 10 minute demonstrations. It''s pretty cool, although I''d be paranoid about dropping a fork.
3.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
My first thought was, "Oh HECK no!" But then I realized how rarely I would get the chance. Soooooo...what the heck! My invite''s in the mail, right?
28.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is too, TOO COOL!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!! I would looove to do something like that!!!!!!!

Too bad if you need to go and pee...
40.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Mwah Ha HA! That is so funny! That photo is so crazy looking! I can only imagine myself sitting there, and them having to lower it for me to go to the ladies room!

I can see a lot of WHoopSies happening as people drop their napkins etc.

I think it'd be great ridiculous fun--I'd probably laugh the whole time!

I love the serious business meeting taking place in that photo
3.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Hrmmm I would be worried if I dropped a piece of cutlery that I might injure/kill someone below
32.gif

Looks nifty though

Isolde

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/6/2008 6:54:40 AM
Author: Deelight
Hrmmm I would be worried if I dropped a piece of cutlery that I might injure/kill someone below
32.gif

Looks nifty though
Nothing like an extra sharp steak knife cutting through the sky toward the ground, at high speeds. That''s a scary thought!
23.gif

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gawd,

That made me feel all dizzy and sick just looking at the pictures. I have a terrible fear of heights.

It took three people to get me down the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona - I cried the whole way down! I can barely walk over bridges with slats on them...

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Oh. My. God. I''m terrified of heights, and just looking at the pictures make me dizzy!
40.gif
I wouldn''t be able to attend that kind of event.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results