shape
carat
color
clarity

Favourite daydream?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Okay, ladies, I''m sure we all have them. What is your favourite wedding/engagement-related daydream?

In mine we''re on a white sand beach, and it''s totally empty and it''s just us and the people we are closest to in the world. We''re all in white/ivory/cream and nobody is wearing shoes. We exchange vows and kiss, and he throws me over his shoulder and carries me down the aisle (he does this fairly frequently...). Then we rock out all night to a steel drum band (and his mom does a solo dance on her awesome off-roader Segway) and watch the sun rise over the ocean.

My other one is that we''re taking our e-pics, and he surprises me with a new bike (there''s this cute teal hybrid I have my eye on). And the whole time we''re goofing off, throwing frisbees, riding bikes and somehow we''re both magically photogenic and the pictures come out really arty and gorgeous.

So what is yours?

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
This may seem weird, but I can''t really pin down any specific daydream
37.gif
I think its because I have NOOO idea what my bf is planning regarding the engagement. I''m not even sure when he''s planning on doing it... I think that excites me enough to the point where I cant start daydreaming about it. Does that make sense? I''m sure once everyone gets around to posting on this I''ll seem crazy, so be it! haha
3.gif
As far as my wedding, if I had some general idea of what kind of wedding I want to have I''d have better daydreams but I cant wait for that moment when we get to sit down in our hotel room after the reception and take it all in and realize we''re married <3 sighhhh

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock
Any dream where I actually make it through the vows and father/daughter dance without turning into a teary-eyed mess. In my day dreams I am radient and pulled together. In reality I will probably be a blubbering mess
8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results