shape
carat
color
clarity

Eq''s proposal post coming soon to an LIW forum near you

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
My ring has been ordered and now the "OMGgettingengagedsoonholycowsoexcited" waiting begins.
9.gif

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
yay! duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuussssssssssssssst!
can''t wait for the "omgholycowican''tbelievewe''reengagedlookihavepictures" thread
9.gif

lilylover

Shiny_Rock
Is your BF going to make you wait long? Here''s to hoping he doesn''t!

lilmissrugger

Shiny_Rock
*dust!* hope he doesn''t make you wait too long!!! can''t wait to read the story!!!

rialaine

Shiny_Rock
lotsa *******DUST****** !!!!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOOO HOOO!!!

YAY EQ!!!!

I am very much looking forward to your engagement story and pics!

****DUST****DUST****DUST****

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Dust Dust Dust and Even More Dust!

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
Ooo thats so exciting! I don''t think I''ll be able to sleep at night once I know my ring is ordered..... Good luck with that haha.

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for all the comments and dust, ladies!

I believe he went to some PS vendors to make his purchase after thoroughly reviewing the Bling Book I made him (thread here). I know he went into a local jewelers (Tappers) to look at diamonds and came back goggle-eyed over prices. He really liked their Hearts on Fire diamonds, but they were not in his price range for the size he wanted to buy. He''s been so excited about it, and I''m so happy he did his homework! He''s an engineer with a passion for detail and he''s very competitive. He''s been asking questions about my ring from a previous engagement to try and "beat" its stats and get something nicer, lol. Supposedly he created a stat chart with all the stones he saw that he liked for comparison purposes. I''ve told him that the ring doesn''t have to be perfect because I have the perfect guy for me, but I think he''s put together something that will take my breath away.

I am 99.9% sure the proposal will be next month, possibly during a camping trip we have planned for early July. Our two year anniversary is coming up next month and we have two big family reunions planned, so it seems likely that he''ll pick a day sometime in July. Eeeeek, that''s only weeks from now.
36.gif

I will definitely keep you posted!
23.gif
30.gif
9.gif

ringless

Shiny_Rock
Aww so exciting!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Holy cow, that is so exciting!! YAY!!!!! DUSTDUSTDUSTDUSTDUSTDUST!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

pluck15

Shiny_Rock
DUST DUST DUST!!!!! So happy for you!! I hope it comes sooner than later!
30.gif
36.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Sending lots of dust your way, equ! I''m soooo excited for you!
36.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
That''s wonderful news!!!

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Awwwwww yeaaaaah!

That's so freakin' awesome! Good luck with your patience. I'm in the same place you are (ring ordered, just waiting. and waiting....and waiting)

Tell me about this ring!

ETA: I just read that you're not sure which exact ring you're getting. Gah! But I did see that he's trying to "beat" your previous ering. Same story here! I was previously engaged and whenever I start bugging him about when we'll get engaged, my BF says "shush you! Or I'll get you the same crappy ring you've already had!" Grrrrr. Haha.

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Again, thanks for all the dust and comments, especially from you longtime posters who have been here with me for YEARS now. Love you guys!
9.gif

Date: 6/16/2009 6:37:06 PM
Author: Travel Goddess
Awwwwww yeaaaaah!

That''s so freakin'' awesome! Good luck with your patience. I''m in the same place you are (ring ordered, just waiting. and waiting....and waiting)

Tell me about this ring!

ETA: I just read that you''re not sure which exact ring you''re getting. Gah! But I did see that he''s trying to ''beat'' your previous ering. Same story here! I was previously engaged and whenever I start bugging him about when we''ll get engaged, my BF says ''shush you! Or I''ll get you the same crappy ring you''ve already had!'' Grrrrr. Haha.

LOL, Travel Goddess! Zip those lips and wait nicely!
12.gif

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/18/2009 6:39:13 PM
Author: ilovesparkles
DUST!!! I can''t wait for it to happen for you Eq!
Thanks, sweetie! Hope your wedding plans are going well!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
UPDATE
My sweetie has reserved a beautiful lakeside campsite for the two of us during our two year anniversary weekend! We''re going to the Rifle River area here in Michigan. I am 99% sure he will propose on this trip at the end of July!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
This trip is just over a month away!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

The dust is working, keep it coming!
2.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
can't wait to read all about it!!
you better LOAD us with pics lady!!!!
2.gif

edit...
DDDDDUUUUSSSTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Hey Eq- just wanted to pop in and send you some PS dust. Wishing you much happiness- it''s a loong time coming and you deserve it!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, ck and charger! I just saw your posts here.
9.gif

So, it''s July now, and it''s an exciting month. I have grad school work to keep me occupied, but I can''t help thinking about the big step my relationship is about to take. The ring is not here yet, but will be soon. Our romantic anniversary camping trip is coming up at the end of the month. We have two big family reunions this month, too! I don''t think he''s talked to my parents yet, but I did tell him to ask for a blessing to be respectful, so that will happen soon. I''ve gone back and forth between jump-out-of-my-skin excitement and being so content and mellow about the upcoming engagement. That''s as much LIW-itis as I can muster, lol, because there was never any doubt in my mind about getting married someday to this wonderful man. Hopefully it''s a fast month! We''re in the homestretch!

Photo was taken at an outdoor symphony concert last Friday. I packed this gourmet picnic dinner with wine and all kinds of yummy finger foods. He took one look at the spread and said, "Wow, now I know why I am getting you an engagement ring!"
2.gif
LOL

AlmostEngaged.jpg

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/1/2009 11:25:39 AM
Author: equestrienne
Thanks, ck and charger! I just saw your posts here.
9.gif

So, it''s July now, and it''s an exciting month. I have grad school work to keep me occupied, but I can''t help thinking about the big step my relationship is about to take. The ring is not here yet, but will be soon. Our romantic anniversary camping trip is coming up at the end of the month. We have two big family reunions this month, too! I don''t think he''s talked to my parents yet, but I did tell him to ask for a blessing to be respectful, so that will happen soon. I''ve gone back and forth between jump-out-of-my-skin excitement and being so content and mellow about the upcoming engagement. That''s as much LIW-itis as I can muster, lol, because there was never any doubt in my mind about getting married someday to this wonderful man. Hopefully it''s a fast month! We''re in the homestretch!

Photo was taken at an outdoor symphony concert last Friday. I packed this gourmet picnic dinner with wine and all kinds of yummy finger foods. He took one look at the spread and said, ''Wow, now I know why I am getting you an engagement ring!''
2.gif
LOL
Cute pic, EQ!

We didn''t end up making it to the concert. We really wanted to go, but we were exhausted!

On a weird side note, I''m also going camping at the end of July, and I also have 2 family reunions this month.

Glad your LIW reign is almost coming to an end!!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results