shape
carat
color
clarity

Dust, Please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

brooke.lynne

Rough_Rock
Hi, all!

As those who have read my last update are aware, I am going to France with my SO tomorrow. We picked out a ring and diamond together and the two pieces have been in our apartment, unset, for weeks and weeks. We have a timeline and he said once or twice that he intended to give me my ring before we leave or when we are there. He just started taking it to work with him on Monday but every day it has come back in pieces. (I peek... daily
11.gif
)

Today I got home and he had clearly intentionally left a receipt from the jeweler for setting the stone out on the bed, I think as a way of assuring me.

I knew the ring was still in his bag so I took a very very very quick peek and...
31.gif

It''s done!

We''ll be back on Mother''s Day, hopefully with some good news!
35.gif

Please please please send some fairy dust my way, to help move things along for a great proposal!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Oh my, that is so exciting!! Please take photos, I''ve never been to France! I can''t wait to see your ring! Dust, dust, dust!
1.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dust coming from NM, and it might just make it to where you are, because it''s super windy right now!

excitedmid40sgirl

Rough_Rock
Big clouds of magic dust coming your way. Good luck. France...what a beautiful place to get engaged!
emlove.gif

chocolatefudge

Shiny_Rock
Yay that''s really exciting!!! Your post really confused me when you said you''d be back on Mother''s Day, I was thinking "Mother''s Day is in March, surely you''re not going to France for that long?" When is Mother''s Day in the US? I''m in UK.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/4/2008 6:07:12 PM
Author: chocolatefudge
Yay that''s really exciting!!! Your post really confused me when you said you''d be back on Mother''s Day, I was thinking ''Mother''s Day is in March, surely you''re not going to France for that long?'' When is Mother''s Day in the US? I''m in UK.
Mother''s Day in the US is a week from today. And I thought you called yours ''Mothering Sunday?'' That sounds really weird to me, like you really want to dote on a day of the week.
3.gif

chocolatefudge

Shiny_Rock
Ha ha! I think ''Mothering Sunday'' is a little old fashioned now and I''ve never called it that! It does sound funny, like you want to pick a Sunday and ''Mother'' it!
9.gif

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Good luck! You''re going to love France either way but a proposal & ring makes it so much better! :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results