shape
carat
color
clarity

do you guys have a song?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
and if so what is it?

Ours is "Africa by Toto"

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/8/2009 2:31:39 PM
Author:ckrickett
and if so what is it?

Ours is ''Africa by Toto''

we don''t have a song...but i must know the meaning behind ''africa'' as your song. (great song, btw--i crank it up & sing along when it comes on the radio!)

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
"Everything" by Michael Buble. We went through a lot with me getting cancer and being in hospital, and the lyrics "Whatever comes our way, we''ll see it through" became the theme for our relationship.
1.gif

katomm

Shiny_Rock
Nope, no song. Everytime I listen to 12 Stones "It Was You" I think of him though. I credit him for pulling me out of my angry-at-everyone phase and making me take down my walls.

MrsHToBe

Shiny_Rock
We have 2 songs--''Angel Eyes'' - The Jeff Healey Band, and ''Everything I Do (I Do It For You) - Bryan Adams--''Angel Eyes'' was the first song we had ever danced to, but we didn''t know what it was at the time, so we count the second song we danced to as well, as our ''backup'', lol.

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Ben Folds-Luckiest and Extreme-More than words.

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Our song is "I Don''t Want to Miss a Thing" by Aerosmith

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Both by Jason Mraz, Lucky and I''m Yours. Our first date song and the one he played for me (we''re LDR) to fall asleep to while on the phone was I''m Yours. It''s the same song he sang in public when he proposed to me
5.gif
. The song Lucky just really symbolizes us and the music video even matches our situation.
21.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/8/2009 2:58:00 PM
Author: lulu66

and if so what is it?

we don''t have a song...but i must know the meaning behind ''africa'' as your song. (great song, btw--i crank it up & sing along when it comes on the radio!)

aw when we first started dating we went out to karaoke and my friend started to sing it and we both sang along (not on stage of course) later it would always come up on his ipod (he has it on random) and we would sing to it, it just naturally progressed to our song. Its my ringtone for him and his for me and it will probably be our first dance.
30.gif

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/8/2009 11:01:16 PM
Author: ckrickett
Date: 8/8/2009 2:58:00 PM

Author: lulu66

and if so what is it?

aw when we first started dating we went out to karaoke and my friend started to sing it and we both sang along (not on stage of course) later it would always come up on his ipod (he has it on random) and we would sing to it, it just naturally progressed to our song. Its my ringtone for him and his for me and it will probably be our first dance.
30.gif

so cute! i love hearing the stories behind couple''s songs. i have never had a song w/any BF & today i asked SO if we had a song (just to double check), he said no, then asked if i ever had before (no) & he hasn''t either!! so funny! idk, we''re just not that romantical
2.gif

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
"I Don''t Wanna Miss a Thing" by Aerosmith. It''s been "our song" since we first started dating 5 years ago and realized we finally understood - truly understood - the deep meaning behind the lyrics. We danced to it at our wedding and other than at the ceremony the moment we became husband and wife, that dance was the best and most romantic moments of our wedding.

jjc

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/8/2009 10:40:06 PM
Author: Luckyeshe
Both by Jason Mraz, Lucky and I'm Yours. Our first date song and the one he played for me (we're LDR) to fall asleep to while on the phone was I'm Yours. It's the same song he sang in public when he proposed to me
5.gif
. The song Lucky just really symbolizes us and the music video even matches our situation.
21.gif
Ooh one of ours is 'Lucky' too! The entire chorus is us - best friends for years ("lucky I'm in love with my best friend"), both single for most of those years ("lucky to have been where I have been"), and we were each others' first puppy loves ("lucky to be coming home again...")
1.gif
It will definitely be our first dance song
30.gif

Our song from our 'relationship' when we were 12 and 14 years old is 'Friday I'm in Love' by The Cure - we met at church and Friday night church gatherings were when we could really talk, moreso than on Sundays
21.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/9/2009 1:48:57 AM
Author: jjc

Date: 8/8/2009 10:40:06 PM
Author: Luckyeshe
Both by Jason Mraz, Lucky and I''m Yours. Our first date song and the one he played for me (we''re LDR) to fall asleep to while on the phone was I''m Yours. It''s the same song he sang in public when he proposed to me
5.gif
21.gif
Ooh one of ours is ''Lucky'' too! The entire chorus is us - best friends for years (''lucky I''m in love with my best friend''), both single for most of those years (''lucky to have been where I have been''), and we were each others'' first puppy loves (''lucky to be coming home again...'')
1.gif
It will definitely be our first dance song
30.gif

Our song from our ''relationship'' when we were 12 and 14 years old is ''Friday I''m in Love'' by The Cure - we met at church and Friday night church gatherings were when we could really talk, moreso than on Sundays
21.gif
Are you copying us!!
31.gif
We''re doing that too!!
9.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I''m not copying!!!
It;s just funny because people look at me funny when I tell them what our song is.

and lilac, that song makes me CRYYYYY like a little baby, but I love it!
5.gif

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
Whenever I hear ''Everything-Lifehouse'' I think of FI..

"How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?"

All the lyrics are beautiful but those really speak to me. We will definately have this song at our wedding.

Pushin40

Brilliant_Rock
There''s this country song....
"Every little thing that you do....I''m so in love with you....it just keeps gettin'' better.
Wanna spend the rest of my life...with you by my side...forever and ever....
Every little thing that you do, Baby I''m amazed by you."

I don''t listen to country, don''t know who this guy is....When we first started dating, he called me up last minute on a Saturday night, came and picked me up, and we went to this cheesy dance club/bar, and this was our first slow dance.

It always reminds me of him. He held me soooo tight, and it was soooo romantic (even considering where we were.) AWWW!
30.gif

CurlySue

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/8/2009 4:08:45 PM
Author: stepcutgirl

This is, without a doubt, one of my favorite songs of all time. The part where he sings about the old couple makes me cry almost every time I hear it.

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/10/2009 12:49:42 PM
Author: Pushin40

''Every little thing that you do....I''m so in love with you....it just keeps gettin'' better.

Every little thing that you do, Baby I''m amazed by you.''

I don''t listen to country, don''t know who this guy is....When we first started dating, he called me up last minute on a Saturday night, came and picked me up, and we went to this cheesy dance club/bar, and this was our first slow dance.

It always reminds me of him. He held me soooo tight, and it was soooo romantic (even considering where we were.) AWWW!
30.gif

That song is "Amazed" by Lonestar. DH and I love it... we picked it as one of the songs played on our wedding video. The lyrics are beautiful
1.gif

NakedFinger

Brilliant_Rock
Haha "Our song" was the first song we danced to. We met at a teen club, danced all night but didnt realy "talk" cause its so fast paced. So at the end of the night they play one slow song to close the night out and it was "Four Seasons of Loneliness" by Boys II Men. We finally got to chat during it and that was when he asked for my number etc. It was actually him that remembered what song it was, I had no idea! LOL But unforunately, that song is about a breakup so its not exactly romantic
3.gif

So our song now it Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton. He sings it to me and we slow dance in our living room
30.gif
Hehe

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Our song is "You Can''t Always Get What You Want" by the Rolling Stones. We went to see them in concert (AMAZING, btw), and during that song (the last song of their encore) he turned to me and said, "I can''t imagine ever hearing this song and not thinking of this moment."
30.gif
And I mean, I guess the chorus fits. We definitely didn''t want to date, and avoided it for a while, but we just had to be together.

So sing it with me, ladies!

You can''t always get what you waaant
But if you try sometimes
You just might find
You get what you neeee-eeeeee-eeed

CristinaRuns26.2

Rough_Rock

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
We do not have a song, so it shall be interesting trying to decide on the song for the reception.

Pushin40

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/10/2009 1:03:24 PM
Author: Lilac

Date: 8/10/2009 12:49:42 PM
Author: Pushin40

''Every little thing that you do....I''m so in love with you....it just keeps gettin'' better.

Every little thing that you do, Baby I''m amazed by you.''

30.gif

That song is ''Amazed'' by Lonestar. DH and I love it... we picked it as one of the songs played on our wedding video. The lyrics are beautiful
1.gif
Ohh! Thank you Lilac! Lonestar....

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/10/2009 12:54:21 PM
Author: CurlySue
Date: 8/8/2009 4:08:45 PM

Author: stepcutgirl

This is, without a doubt, one of my favorite songs of all time. The part where he sings about the old couple makes me cry almost every time I hear it.

It's one of my all time favs too. I'm a sucker for anything that talks about old love.

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/10/2009 2:14:45 PM
Author: princesss
Our song is ''You Can''t Always Get What You Want'' by the Rolling Stones. We went to see them in concert (AMAZING, btw), and during that song (the last song of their encore) he turned to me and said, ''I can''t imagine ever hearing this song and not thinking of this moment.''
30.gif
And I mean, I guess the chorus fits. We definitely didn''t want to date, and avoided it for a while, but we just had to be together.

So sing it with me, ladies!

But if you try sometimes
You just might find
You get what you neeee-eeeeee-eeed
That is so romantic
1.gif

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
C and i dont havea song, BUT we both love "Is this Love" By White Snake, and Its not Romantic, by " Cities in Dust" By Susie and the Bangees(spelling) But than we LOVE LA Guns and Sisters of Mercy

trishy

Shiny_Rock

our song is "fluff" by black sabbath

it has no words... but this song has played during many a special moments

it has been the instrumental background music in our movie of life

[its super sweet and romantic sounding] you must go listen click to hearhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtkmRiA5UOE

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results