shape
carat
color
clarity

do any of you ladies

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
do any pre pre pre wedding planning (I know you do I just wanted to ask).
Like I pretty much know EXACTLY what I want for everything, and I''m stoked.
Just waiting for my honey to get his arse into gear.

What about you, got everything planned already?

katomm

Shiny_Rock
Oh yes :) I''ve got my wedding band narrowed to about three or four choices. I''ve got a platinum jewelry designer ready to make it when I''m ready.

I''ve picked my flowers, shoes, nail polish colors, make up and hair. The only thing really I need to work on is the dress and finalizing which ring I want.

MrsHToBe

Shiny_Rock
I''m not really doing any ''planning'', but I''ve been known to stalk ''bridal ****'' sites, gathering ideas, and inspiration..
3.gif
In fact, I have a ''wedding'' folder, just crammed with stuff..

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
My BF has been eager to start the planning, but I keep telling him that I don''t wanna plan until I am engaged. It seems like getting the babies'' room ready before you are pregnant - don''t wanna jinx it, ya know????

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/1/2009 1:00:05 AM
Author: LitigatorChick
My BF has been eager to start the planning, but I keep telling him that I don''t wanna plan until I am engaged. It seems like getting the babies'' room ready before you are pregnant - don''t wanna jinx it, ya know????

Yeah i worry about jinxing it too...

But then i still like a bit of bride **** too
36.gif
31.gif

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/31/2009 7:57:05 PM
Author:ckrickett
do any pre pre pre wedding planning (I know you do I just wanted to ask).
Like I pretty much know EXACTLY what I want for everything, and I''m stoked.
Just waiting for my honey to get his arse into gear.

What about you, got everything planned already?
Um, yeah, that would be me. I can totally relate!

Erinleigh

Shiny_Rock
I dream about it daily... constantly trying to find colour schemes I like, dresses/hair I like... I think my biggest problem will be narrowing it all down!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I find it''s all I ever do anymore.
at least on my free time away from SO.

NewGirlnTown

Rough_Rock
I, too, have a wedding folder. My bf tells me to order my dress and my reply is... we're not engaged! Isn't it bad luck?!??

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I''m already mulling over some DIY ideas like making my own bouquets out of handmade paper flowers and maybe doing ugly mugs. as favors.
I spend alot of time on
off beat bride.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
he said it will be coming sometime in the nex 2-3 months.
so I;ve started planning my ring. first order of business contact james meyer.

now I need to find a vendor that sells decent ovals in the j-k range... hmmmm

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/1/2009 3:33:38 PM
Author: ckrickett
I find it''s all I ever do anymore.

at least on my free time away from SO.

LOL. i have a friend IRL who''s also waiting for an engagement...so, we hang out on our computers looking at all things bridal watching the WE channel on tv & complaining that our BFs need to get their booties in gear!! we''ve been known to call each other to share websites or rings/dresses that we''ve discovered! so glad we''re not only (although, i didn''t think we were the only ones
2.gif
)

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve known exactly what dress I want and the type of location since I was 16.

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/1/2009 1:00:05 AM
Author: LitigatorChick

Well said! I jinxed it once last time. Now, eventhough I am on here, I don''t have the "wedding fever" anymore. In retrospect, I was being selfish by wanting to rush things like engagement and the wedding. I never stopped to enjoy the little things with the ex FI. So, now, my philosophy is "let it be". Life is not a race, nor a destination, but a journey. Enjoy the baby steps of a relationship! Date, live separately (trust me on this one) and give eachother space.

I suppose having and idea of what you want is a good idea. But, at least for me, I''ve tucked getting married in to the 10 years from now category because it''s a big deal and I don''t want to be cavalier about the situation like I was 5 months ago.

Best of luck with the pre, pre, pre planning. It never hurts to look!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
hahah pre pre planning actually HELPS soothe my LIWitis.

37.gif

pannini

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/9/2009 1:10:23 PM
Author: ckrickett
hahah pre pre planning actually HELPS soothe my LIWitis.

37.gif
i do it too, and it soothes my LIWitis. maybe it''s an addiction?

pluck15

Shiny_Rock
I totally went through a phase where I was constantly looking up different wedding stuff. I wrote out lists of all the color schemes I''d use based on season, I found my dream ring, my dream dress. I''ve looked at bridesmaid dresses, wedding hair, and venues! I have a folder on my computer of all my favorites. BF used to (lovingly) make fun of me for and say that I''d have it all planned before he even asked! Which is starting to seem true.... it has since calmed down a little, but I think thats mostly cause I''m running out of stuff to pre pre plan!!!

So if any of you have more ideas on things I can research.........bring ''em on!
31.gif
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results