shape
carat
color
clarity

Disneyland in less then 24 hours...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissErin

Brilliant_Rock
Yes I am in total ephoria realizing that my last FULL day of being Eric''s girlfriend is come down to hours. :)

Tomorrow morning I wake up early and we are on our way to Disneyland for the 8am opening. :) Then it''s a day of fun and magic hitting our favorite rides, seeing all the wonderful characters, getting what I call "Princessified" with hair and face make up, eating at the yummy spots, seeing the awesome shows, and having a VERY romantic dinner at the Blue Bayou. :) And if I am correct, he will be proposing after dinner - that is if he can wait that long!! :)

So until tomorrow I am just trying to relax, get rested up, and prepare for a day I know I will NEVER forget. :) Life couldn''t be any sweeter. :)

And hopefully by Mon or Tues I will be filling you in with all the details and pictures. :)

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
I was wondering where you''ve been!! So exciting!!!!
36.gif

So, what are you going to wear tomorrow?
2.gif

MissErin

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/16/2008 1:05:09 PM
Author: gwendolyn
36.gif

2.gif

I have NO clue... I want to look cute and somewhat "propose-able" but not too much so... I am I am debating going to the mall to check out a possible new shirt... We''ll see... :)

Mediterranean

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
ENGAGEMENT DUST
36.gif
36.gif

...and don''t forget to get the Magic manicure...it works, it ALWYAS works.....

You know we will hunt you down for pics, right?
31.gif

JAMSRING

Rough_Rock
How funny! I was just about to post saying I was thinking about you today when I saw you posted seconds ago! Have a great time and I cant wait to hear all about it.

MissErin

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/16/2008 1:08:14 PM
Author: Mediterranean
36.gif
36.gif
ENGAGEMENT DUST
36.gif
36.gif

...and don''t forget to get the Magic manicure...it works, it ALWYAS works.....

You know we will hunt you down for pics, right?
31.gif

Well I would get the manicure...But because I rarely get them, Eric may know I know something... So sadly, I will have to refrain from that.
7.gif
And pics are a FOR SURE. I usually take 100''s of pics when I am there anyway, so this will double it. :) hehe

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/16/2008 1:07:32 PM
Author: MissErin

36.gif

2.gif

I have NO clue... I want to look cute and somewhat ''propose-able'' but not too much so... I am I am debating going to the mall to check out a possible new shirt... We''ll see... :)
Hahaha, ''propose-able?!'' I love it! Do you think if you go in a ripped-up t-shirt and ugly pants he''ll change his mind?
3.gif

I think you should choose something you already own, something that makes you feel confident and beautiful and maybe a touch sexy. Does he have any favourite outfits of yours that you could wear to make proposing to you even more irresistible?
1.gif

MissErin

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/16/2008 1:16:12 PM

Date: 2/16/2008 1:07:32 PM
Author: MissErin

36.gif

2.gif

I have NO clue... I want to look cute and somewhat ''propose-able'' but not too much so... I am I am debating going to the mall to check out a possible new shirt... We''ll see... :)
Hahaha, ''propose-able?!'' I love it! Do you think if you go in a ripped-up t-shirt and ugly pants he''ll change his mind?
3.gif

I think you should choose something you already own, something that makes you feel confident and beautiful and maybe a touch sexy. Does he have any favourite outfits of yours that you could wear to make proposing to you even more irresistible?
1.gif
There is this song in the broadway play Legally Blonde where she is picking out a dress for her proposal dinner and the line of the song cracks me up:

"omigod, you guys
All this week I''ve had butterflies
Every time he looks at me its totally proposal-ized
omigod you guys!!"

I makes me laugh when I hear it and gave me the "proposal-able" term I now use when thinking about my outfit and make up for the day. :)

I wish I did... I mean I know I will be wearing jeans. I just want to find a top to go with it that will be comfy, cute, and good for a day at a theme park. If I don''t see anything I like I will just pick something I already have. :) I''m sure it''ll be ideal however it pans out. :)

MissErin

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/16/2008 1:11:47 PM
Author: JAMSRING
How funny! I was just about to post saying I was thinking about you today when I saw you posted seconds ago! Have a great time and I cant wait to hear all about it.

*awe* Thanks so much!! I look forward to filling you all in. :)

MissErin

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/16/2008 1:41:43 PM
Author: LegacyGirl
Oh I''m so excited I can''t wait for you!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I still think that you should announce it in pink.
2.gif

Good luck tomorrow!! (Even if I don''t think you need it!)

And Happy Anniversary too!! Because I doubt checking PS is going to be on your agenda tomorrow.

MissErin

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/16/2008 2:08:29 PM
Author: FrekeChild
I still think that you should announce it in pink.
2.gif

Good luck tomorrow!! (Even if I don''t think you need it!)

And Happy Anniversary too!! Because I doubt checking PS is going to be on your agenda tomorrow.

*awe* I am trying to make friends - no enemies!! hehe

Thanks for the luck - it''s ALWAYS welcomed!!

Thanks for the Happy Anni!! I wake up at 4:30am tomorrow so I will try to check-in in the morning but I doubt I''ll be on when I get back. :)

P.S. I LOVE your avatar sooooooooooooooo much!!

chocolatefudge

Shiny_Rock
MissErin I can''t believe it''s tomorrow! I remember you telling us when it was and I feel like it''s come so quickly!! I''m sooooo excited for you :) Have a fab day!!

MissErin

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/16/2008 2:38:02 PM
Author: chocolatefudge
MissErin I can''t believe it''s tomorrow! I remember you telling us when it was and I feel like it''s come so quickly!! I''m sooooo excited for you :) Have a fab day!!

I can''t believe it either!! I seriously thought it was so far away and now it''s only a few hours away. :) Pretty incredible. :)

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
ahhhh thats soo exiting! check in with us after!!! oh i can hardly wait!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
woohoo
36.gif
36.gif
That''s so exciting-I can''t believe it''s tomorrow. I''m stuck in work all day tomorrow so I''ll be thinking of you and hoping that your sparkly comes early in the day! Have fun!

sera

Ideal_Rock
OOH... how exciting!!! Congrats in advance!
Have you made reservations for Blue Bayou? Make sure you get a table near the water... it''s such a neat place with the "fireflies." I hope you have one of the BEST days of your life!

You might want to check out The Vault in Downtown Disney (about the middle of the walk between Catal restaurant and the candle place, I think) for some rockin Disney shirts... gotta warn you, they are higher than the typical Disney shirts but SO cute!

Also, near Blue Bayou in New Orleans (I think if you''re coming out of BB, turn left, follow along to the right, then make a right) is The Jewel of Orleans with some gorgeous estate jewelry bling (some antique, some modern) to drool over!

OH... another thing that would be such a cute keepsake is at the watchshop on Main Street in Disneyland... they do custom artwork watches and you could have the date on it... the artist draws the picture (both "stock" pictures or totally custom pictures) and can write the names/dates, etc. Totally cute! They are not cheap... but I think worth it for a very special and one-of-a-kind memento.

Have fun! and some magical romance!

MissErin

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/16/2008 2:55:04 PM
Author: emilina22
ahhhh thats soo exiting! check in with us after!!! oh i can hardly wait!
It is exciting!! hehe I will probably not get on here tomorrow night. (we plan on staying late and I have work on Mon) But I will try to get on Mon for sure. :)

MissErin

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/16/2008 3:00:38 PM
Author: bee*
woohoo
36.gif
36.gif
That''s so exciting-I can''t believe it''s tomorrow. I''m stuck in work all day tomorrow so I''ll be thinking of you and hoping that your sparkly comes early in the day! Have fun!

*awe* Thanks so much!! I can''t believe my time has arrived!!

MissErin

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/16/2008 3:06:02 PM
Author: sera
OOH... how exciting!!! Congrats in advance!
Have you made reservations for Blue Bayou? Make sure you get a table near the water... it''s such a neat place with the ''fireflies.'' I hope you have one of the BEST days of your life!

You might want to check out The Vault in Downtown Disney (about the middle of the walk between Catal restaurant and the candle place, I think) for some rockin Disney shirts... gotta warn you, they are higher than the typical Disney shirts but SO cute!

Also, near Blue Bayou in New Orleans (I think if you''re coming out of BB, turn left, follow along to the right, then make a right) is The Jewel of Orleans with some gorgeous estate jewelry bling (some antique, some modern) to drool over!

OH... another thing that would be such a cute keepsake is at the watchshop on Main Street in Disneyland... they do custom artwork watches and you could have the date on it... the artist draws the picture (both ''stock'' pictures or totally custom pictures) and can write the names/dates, etc. Totally cute! They are not cheap... but I think worth it for a very special and one-of-a-kind memento.

Have fun! and some magical romance!

Yay for another DisneyDiva!! I am a HUGE Disney fan - have been for YEARS. I know all the secrets, tricks, and ways to do special things in the park that the general public doesn''t know about. :) I am just glad to see another Disney person like me who knows how importantthe details are in the park.

Eric made reservations about 2 months ago for the BB. He didn''t tell me until recently to which I was impressed - he is not as Disney crazed as I am. ;-) So that is all sqaured away.

I doubt we''ll head over to Downtown Disney other then the HUGE Disney store there. We want to really hit the parks as much as possible. :) But thanks for the heads up. I LOVE the midway bar there!! Such AMAZING drinks. I once had one that wasn''t one the menu called "the hidden mickey" :)

As far as more jewelery...I am not a huge fan. Weird right?? I NEVER really wear jewelery anyway. Other then the diamond pendant necklace Eric got me, I don''t wear anything else. Not even watches. Even though I adore your watch idea... It wouldn''t be money well spent in my case. :) I''m am all about the Mr. and Mrs. ears, the special button, and a sweatshirt. :)

Thanks again for the tips. :) It will be a great day!!

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
MissErin how exciting!!! Live it up (I know you will) and I can''t wait to hear about it!!!

sera

Ideal_Rock
Good to know you know DL and your FF is prepared (so many expect to walk right in to BB for a dinner at the water''s edge... that often doesn''t happen).

So, I gotta know... have you been to Club 33? I haven''t. *sniffle*

ktdid

Shiny_Rock
Holy Cow! I can't believe it's already time for Disney! Have a wonderful time and enjoy every minute of the day. Take tons of pics and post as soon as you can cause we will all be waiting! I'm so excited for you
36.gif
And I definitely think it needs to be announced in bold pink!!

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
i hope the day is everything you''ve been dreaming it will be
1.gif
30.gif

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Good luck Erin! Hug Mickey for me!

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
I''m going to be checking PS tomorrow for updates! Don''t make us wait too long!
5.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Blue Bayou is my favourite! I was so upset when I found out they don''t have it in Orlando. Boo.

Haha, MissErin, somebody said the date today at work, and I got all excited thinking about you at Disney tomorrow. I''ll be thinking about you, and you''d better get back here ASAP to tell us what happened!

(BTW, if you don''t announce your engagement in pink, you should definitely be wearing a pink shirt tomorrow. What''s more princessy, proposalized, and pretty than pink?)

*sprinkles PS fairy dust*

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results