shape
carat
color
clarity

Did anyone lose a little weight and than have someone ask if you were engaged?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
This happened to me today.

This morning I saw one of my neighbors in the parking lot and she commented to me that she noticed that I had been losing weight. She also asked if perhaps my b/f had popped the question. She thought maybe it was a possibility because it seems like a lot of girls try to lose weight as soon as they become engaged.

Has this happened to anyone else?

ETA: I wasn't wearing any jewelry on either hand.

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
1st- congrats on losing weight!

2nd- although I''ve gained even more weight
8.gif
two vendors @ work asked me in quick succession if 1) I had lost weight (no, they weren''t looking for me to place orders) 2) If BF & I had moved forward in the ring process...so I guess for many people the two are linked!

hmmm...if there is a direct corelation between thiness & diamond size I''ll get my mouth sewn shut
3.gif
!

JessesGrl

Brilliant_Rock
I actually gained a few pounds after being engaged...I always thought people gain not lose weight when married...of well, I got engaged in the winter so that could have had something to do with it...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results