shape
carat
color
clarity

Daily Workout Thread Thurs 8/25

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I was back at the gym again today...bumped up the speed a little and gave it my all!!!! I am the worst procrastinator- I still haven''t established a strength training routine
3.gif
I know it will make a big difference in the long run...and we''re heading towards an October engagement, ladies- I''ve got a TON of self-improving to do if I want to be purty
1.gif
Last thing I need is to look back at photos 20 years from now and say "yuck" (I know there will be no miracles by October but if I''m serious & good I could lose close to an additional 20 lbs by then......) It''s all for me, anyway- no pressure from the BF (thank god!) The poor dear must have "Shallow Hal" vision, he sees me as a-ok
3.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
You are cute! Silly FFF. Way to go getting up early and hitting the gym.
36.gif

I need to call my trainer now that I am back in town. I am trying to figure out a workout schedule. I know I wont be able to exercise on football weekends becuase the streets are too packed to drive or park at the gym or go for a walk past the mail box. Hmmm indoors it will have to be.
I decided to sleep in this morning and exercise tonight since this is my first day of class and I am jittery.

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
I got up early, rode my bike the 3 miles to the gym and when i got there I discovered I left my wallet at home, oops. so i guess the 6 mile bike ride and the squats and sit ups i''m about to do are the extent of excercise for me today.

i just bought the south beach diet book, my plan is to start it on monday. It is so hard for me to diet as I work in a restaurant and there is a warmer of cinnamon buns outside my office (right next to the cooler of chocolate mousse). wish me luck! As I am looking at an October engagement as well.

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Matatora- glad to hear you are back at school, safe & sound and already thinking about starting with your trainer again- Good Girl
9.gif
Hope the first day of classes goes smoothly- no need for jitters, dear, but I shouldn''t comment- I''ve been out of college 14 years and still get anxiety dreams where I''m not going to graduate
3.gif

MsFlutter- I''d say that a six mile bike ride + squats certainly is enough exercise for the day!!!! Way to go! and yay for October engagements...I''m betting there will be a lot of LIW coming off the list this fall!

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
No workout for me this morning. I took a friend out for her birthday yesterday and had a couple of drinks so getting out of bed early was nearly impossible. I keep thinking that since my boss is on vacation I can leave a little early and go workout tonight, but I know that''s not going to happen. I am psyched that my gym finally got an eliptical trainer though. Unfortunately, it doesn''t have a tv on it like the treadmills do... watching tv really makes the exercise go smoother for some reason.

Since seeing the trainer I now know lots of good strength training exercises if anyone needs any ideas.

I so wish for an October engagement. I''m pretty sure that won''t happen though. He better get over his marriage phobia soon! The other night ''My Cousin Vinny'' was on and he started laughing so hard when Marissa Tomei was saying, ''my biological clock is ticking like THIS.'' He looks over at me and says, sounds like you. Ugh! At least he''s mentioning it though... albeit jokingly.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I am not 100% sure about the trainer...I forgot to get money from my parents for that and yea...dont have it other wise.
I did go for my walk tonght, but I forgot to turn the timer on. Oops! I am enjoying walking though! I love being outside at night. Makes me happy.
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results