shape
carat
color
clarity

Daily Workout Thread Friday 8/19

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
So I''m finally back on the exercise track (hopefully) Just got back from the gym- 1 hr on the arc trainer, according to the machine I burn about 640 calories so when I follow my eating plan & exercise I really do have a HUGE calorie difference from what was my normal way of eating. Why logic & self discipline comes so hard for me...simple common sense is not that common I guess
3.gif

Does anyone have fun plans for the weekend? Over a year ago I moved back out of my parent''s house for the umptenth time but never reallly cleaned out my room
23.gif
Now construction guys need to get in there so I HAVE to clean it up and get the rest of my stuff outta there! So that''s my Saturday.

On Sunday I''ll be meeting fellow PSers in DC for the gem show & lunch, which should be fun. I hope to see some of the LIW there too!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend & happy workouts!

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Hi Fountainfairfax! I''ll see you at the PS gathering
35.gif

I may go for a walk with my husband tonight. I ran 4 miles yesterday and am running 7 at 6.45 tomorrow morning, so today is a light day for me.

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Ugh! Another of the trainers (trainer #3 that I contacted) just got back to me and he only has time slots during work hours. That definitely wouldn''t be cool with my bosses, so that trainer is also a no go.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/19/2005 4:05:51 PM
Author: Buena Girl
Ugh! Another of the trainers (trainer #3 that I contacted) just got back to me and he only has time slots during work hours. That definitely wouldn''t be cool with my bosses, so that trainer is also a no go.
BG- this is just flat out craziness! It should not be difficult to find a trainer. I am sorry *hugs*. Have you tried calling your local colleges? Many of them have degree programs and thus you can hire a trainer there to for about 5$ for a three person group to about 25$/hr for one on one time. But then you have to go to the school to workout. Just a thought....

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, that''s a really great idea!!! I am waiting for a reply back from trainer possibilty #4. I emailed that guy. If that does not pan out, then I definitely think that I will look into trainers outside of my gym and see what their cost is.

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Hey ladies!

Wow FFF, 640 cals! That''s great! Good job!!!
36.gif

I was really lazy today. Only did 2 miles on the elliptical and didn''t even get around to doing my pilates or weights. Guess I''ll get back on track tomorrow, maybe....heehee. I get so lazy on weekends............

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/20/2005 2:34:01 AM
Author: Buena Girl
Oh, that''s a really great idea!!! I am waiting for a reply back from trainer possibilty #4. I emailed that guy. If that does not pan out, then I definitely think that I will look into trainers outside of my gym and see what their cost is.
Just a thought that might be helpful...I found the trainer I use at a local nutrition store that has items for weight loss and weight gain, etc. The store has a room in back where the trainer meets with the clients and has you work out there for an hour. He has all of the equipment there to use. After my session, I go over the gym I belong to and take in a class or do my cardio...is there something like that available where you are? Its just a suggestion. Its not cheap, but at 2x a week, I am prepped for the rest of the week...

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I sawm for 45 minutes to night just back and forth back and forth....and realized that I had not been counting.
20.gif
Oh well tommorow it is THE DRIVE back to AL. Anyone know how to hook up PS to my cellphone?
31.gif

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
No idea about the cell phone
9.gif
Are you taking a laptop back to college? I know that you can plug one of those into your car
28.gif
Have a safe trip down!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results