shape
carat
color
clarity

Daily Workout Thread 5/25

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I did 90 mins on the eleptical machine and then a five minute cool down. Sorry I ahvent been posting much about my workouts lately. I have been being a little repative and not doing much exercising but rather playing Win42 on the comp and reading all day...I feel boring when I post. Oh well I am glad everyone is doing so well with their diets. AG you kick!
36.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Hey Matatora - thanks for that. I will totally have to get back on the bandwagon tomorrow - I am super-full right now because I went to my weekly girls'' dinner group, and we had salad night, which seems innocuous enough, but I just ate more food than I should have. I don''t think its deadly, but I will have to get back on track tomorrow. I have finals going out tomorrow so the next week may be a little rough, but my theory is if I work on them in the library I won''t overeat during the day because its such a pain to pack up all my stuff and go eat, and then I can go to the gym in the afternoon/early evening to unwind
1.gif

I''m hoping my plan will work well in more than one way in that I tend to work efficiently in the library because its harder to get distracted (PS notwithstanding), which I''m hoping will allow me to finish my finals a couple of days early and have a couple days to unwind and do all this stuff I''ve been meaning to do. Hard to know until I actually get the exams though...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results