shape
carat
color
clarity

Daily Workout Thread 5/15

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Hey Ladies! How is everybody doing today?

I am really happy I felt bad becuase I took my brother and sister to Fuddruckers last night, bad choices I cannot resist their hamburgers...YUMMY! So this morning I did 65mins (with 5min cool down) on the eleptical machine and I burned 625.9 calories! Yippee! I am hoping to have that up to 775 by the end of the summer!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Go you - I have not been to the gym since Thursday, and I actually indulged at dinner last night, but I ate small portions of what I indulged in so I feel pretty much OK like it wasn''t too much of a setback. I think I''ve maybe been pushing too hard at the gym too - I was so sore by Friday last week I could barely walk. Its tough to find a balance between challenging yourself and pushing so hard you''re not doing yourself any good because you''re overtraining. I think my ballet dancing days gave me a predisposition to the latter. Anyway, it sounds like you are doing well - I think everyone needs an indulgence once in a while, otherwise you don''t really feel like you''re living, just thinking about food all the time and obsessing, and ultimately the point is to try to make a lifestyle change.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results