shape
carat
color
clarity

Cross me off the list, ladies! It''s official!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jennyt

Rough_Rock
Good morning everyone!

This is such a great board that I had to take a moment and tell everyone that I''M ENGAGED!!!

It happened last night and was WONDERFUL. Stephen (my fiance!!!!) suprised me and took me out to this great wine bar, and then down to the waterfront where he had a big box filled with notes and letters and pictures from our time together. He got down on one knee, proposed, and took me to a fabulous dinner to celebrate (where he had wine & gorgeous flowers waiting!). It was marvelous! The ring is sooooo lovely! It''s a one carat RB solitaire from Whiteflash set in a tiffany six-prong. It''s an "I" (but SO white!) and an eye-clean SI1. I loooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvveeeee it!

I will post pics hopefully today after I take them at my parents''...they have a better camera than my camera phone! We''re all going out for dinner tonight to celebrate! I''m so excited! I haven''t really told any friends since we got home late last night and it''s still before 10
6.gif
0am, so you ladies are among the first to know!!!

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/29/2005 12:45
6.gif
1 PM
Author:jennyt
Good morning everyone!

This is such a great board that I had to take a moment and tell everyone that I''M ENGAGED!!!

It happened last night and was WONDERFUL. Stephen (my fiance!!!!) suprised me and took me out to this great wine bar, and then down to the waterfront where he had a big box filled with notes and letters and pictures from our time together. He got down on one knee, proposed, and took me to a fabulous dinner to celebrate (where he had wine & gorgeous flowers waiting!). It was marvelous! The ring is sooooo lovely! It''s a one carat RB solitaire from Whiteflash set in a tiffany six-prong. It''s an ''I'' (but SO white!) and an eye-clean SI1. I loooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvveeeee it!

I will post pics hopefully today after I take them at my parents''...they have a better camera than my camera phone! We''re all going out for dinner tonight to celebrate! I''m so excited! I haven''t really told any friends since we got home late last night and it''s still before 10
6.gif
0am, so you ladies are among the first to know!!!

YAY Jennyt!! Congratulations!!! It sounds like such a wonderful night and how sweet that he brought along momentos to "accessorize" the engagement ~ very very thoughtful!

The ring sounds beautiful ~ Isn''t it amazing how bright and sparkly white it looks?!?! My center stone is an H from Whiteflash and only very very rarely in certain kinds of light do I see any hint of "warmth" (and I am pretty color sensitive!!) so I bet your I is just fantastic!!!

Pics please when you can!!!
36.gif

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
YAAAAAAAAAAAAY Jennyt!!!!!
36.gif
What a sweet and sentimental proposal, I love those heartfelt but low-key kinds... awww.
30.gif
The ring sounds beautiful, you know we''re dying for some shots so don''t forget us!!!
2.gif

htupper

Rough_Rock
Congrats Jennyt! Your excitement and joy just oozes from your posting! What a romantic bf (oops, sorry, fiance!!!) you have. Can''t wait to see pics. Send then soon!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Jennyt: Oh wow! Congrats to you, that it such exciting news. I can''t believe how many LIW have graduated since the beginning of the year! Don''t forget to post pictures of your ring
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Awwww!!! What a romantic evening your fiance planned! Congratulations!!!

Can''t wait to see pictures of the ring!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Jennyt, congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a wonderful heartfelt proposal--I am so excited for you and your FIANCE!!!

We can''t wait to see the pics--the ring sounds like an absolutel drool-worthy classic
1.gif
30.gif
30.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! I''m so happy for you and what a romantic proposal! I can''t wait to see the hand pics!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Jennyt!! Posting again, but between you and Lovey, I am just too excited to have TWO LIW off the list in the same day!! If there''s something in the water, I hope you two can share a bit
2.gif
2.gif
2.gif

Can''t wait to see those hand pics!!!!
3.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
wow, we sure are good at getting our ladies engaged lately! congrats jennyt... that sounds like such a sweet proposal. can''t wait to see your new bling
9.gif

Brittany

Rough_Rock
We need pics!!

Congrats, it sounds like you must have had an amazing time!

Brittany

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Jenny! Sounds like a lovely proposal and gorgeous ring!
9.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! I am so excited for you!

I just hopped onto the site today to see if anything was going on and I see that TWO of the LIW''s got engaged...so much excitement....

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations, Jennyt! What a special and loving way for him to propose! I wish you both the very best!

heartsonfire

Shiny_Rock
Jennyt, hooooorayyy! Cheers to you both and all the best. Please share some pics.
1.gif

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
jennyt! Congratulations!!! I am looking forward to pictures! I know what you mean about this board..absolutely the nicest group of gals (and a guy...lol )
2.gif

all the best

-lovey
36.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
congrats Jennyt!!! This is a great weekend for the LIW! I really didn''t think we''d see any proposals til V-day!

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
congrats JennyT! Yea, I didnt think we''d see any til vday either. But this is so much better huh.
emthup.gif
36.gif
Beautiful proposal.

Erin

Ideal_Rock
How sweet is that you got to reminisce on your past with all your memoires - a truly wonderful proposal. Congrats!

Have fun making all the phone calls!!! And don''t forget those
emphoto.gif
s

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
Yay jennyt! What a sweet and thoughtful proposal! That is so cute that he kept all of those mementos of your reltionship. And just in case you need another reminder...can''t wait to see the pics!!!

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!! Sounds like a great and sentimental proposal! Cant wait to see this baby!

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Congrats!! Yeah! I''m so excited for you! What a lovely proposal. It''s touching that he has saved all of your memories and used them in the proposal. We need pics!!
9.gif

SJS1234

Shiny_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
36.gif
I love that he had your memorabilia right there when he proposed! What a sweetheart!! I can''t wait to see pictures of the ring!!!!

wcitygirl

Rough_Rock
What a great proposal! That sounds like something I would love! It was so sweet that he kept pieces of your time together! Congratulations!

Wow! If PS could have weekends like this EVERY weekend.... we''d all be off the list in a matter of mos! :)

blue_chica

Shiny_Rock
Congrats Jennyt!! Your new bling sounds lovely, share pics ASAP. A nice romantic proposal too. :D I''m so happy for you both!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results