shape
carat
color
clarity

Childish fights...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

WistfulAurora

Shiny_Rock
Does anyone else have utterly stupid, childish fights with your SO?? I talked with my coworker about it and she and her husband have childish fights sometimes too...

For instance my SO and I were fighting like children over the covers last night.
11.gif
And it ended up really heated, both of us yelling at each other, me crying and him throwing pillows!
23.gif
We fell asleep on opposite sides of the bed with our own set of covers... This morning we got up and both of us apologized to the other for being so stupid and we laughed about it. I know we will tell this one to our children...
9.gif

Anyone else? What''s your stupidest fight?

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Totally!! Not often, but it happens. Latest one was about someone elses wife being a bit weird...neither of us cared, it seemed so ridiculous, we were pissing ourselves laughing about it after
3.gif

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
We argued last night because I knew we were on episode 6 of Lost Season 5 and he swore we were on episode 4. I told him we weren''t. He said yes we are. And he got through about 30 minutes of episode 4 before he finally admitted he was wrong. And because by then I was so annoyed with him, I said "told you so"

Ah, the proud moments of casa Fiery.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yep! I can''t remember what our latest one was about, but a good one was about what time the library was open until. It didn''t matter, we weren''t going, but we both dug our heels in. Next time we passed the library we started it again with, "see 10! I told you!", "No, I said 10, you said 9 so I''m right."

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/20/2009 2:23:11 PM
Author: fieryred33143
We argued last night because I knew we were on episode 6 of Lost Season 5 and he swore we were on episode 4. I told him we weren't. He said yes we are. And he got through about 30 minutes of episode 4 before he finally admitted he was wrong. And because by then I was so annoyed with him, I said 'told you so'

LOST!!!! WOOOO!

Are you pumped for the new episode tonight!?

Anyway, yes I have childish fights with my SO all the time. I'll tell you he starts them, he'll say I start them.
3.gif

I can't think of any specific situations off the top of my head though.

fuzzers

Shiny_Rock
Oh yeah, we have those. Usually it''s over turning out the lights. He can''t stand when I leave them on after I leave the room (if only for 15 minutes). I argue that if he''s so worried about saving energy, he can turn off his souped-up computer at night. "But that''s different!"
20.gif
It''s an ongoing thing. This weekend though, I caught him leaving the bedroom light on, and I had my moment of glory. We''re mature like that.
20.gif

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/22/2009 6:42:33 PM
Author: fuzzers
Oh yeah, we have those. Usually it''s over turning out the lights. He can''t stand when I leave them on after I leave the room (if only for 15 minutes). I argue that if he''s so worried about saving energy, he can turn off his souped-up computer at night. ''But that''s different!''
20.gif
It''s an ongoing thing. This weekend though, I caught him leaving the bedroom light on, and I had my moment of glory. We''re mature like that.
20.gif
This seriously made me laugh out loud!
3.gif

WistfulAurora

Shiny_Rock
hahaha Fuzzers you and your SO are similar to me!!
4.gif
And I love my "moments of glory!"

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/22/2009 1:24:26 PM
Author: Feralpenchant

Date: 4/20/2009 2:23:11 PM
Author: fieryred33143
We argued last night because I knew we were on episode 6 of Lost Season 5 and he swore we were on episode 4. I told him we weren''t. He said yes we are. And he got through about 30 minutes of episode 4 before he finally admitted he was wrong. And because by then I was so annoyed with him, I said ''told you so''

LOST!!!! WOOOO!

Are you pumped for the new episode tonight!?
Threadjack

I thought there was going to be a new episode but it looked like just a recap. I love Lost though

Endthreadjack

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
we don''t usually fight over childish things, but he once got mad and locked me out of the bedroom.
20.gif

It took every fiber in my being not to kick down the door. Instead, I serenly sat on the couch and watched TV.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results