shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling Mif!!!!!

vanilla87

Shiny_Rock
Mif!!! End of footy season is here :) we are heading to melbourne for the grand final this weekend, SO says he's arranged a big surprise for me!!! How are things with u? Any exciting updates?? Fingers crossed our time is coming soon xx

captainmcgee

Shiny_Rock
Hey, oh that's so exciting. Sounds like this is it.

No not for us unfortunately. Felt like we had some movement but seems like it won't be until the end of the off season at this rate as there is only 2 week window for him to do it between now and the end of off season :(

Feeling pretty flat about it actually but never mind, I will just try and keep focused on the positives.

*DUST* for this weekend. Who will you be supporting?

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
best of luck ladies!!!

My ring is sitting in our safe and it's driving me bonkers! I got a fresh gel-polish mani today in hopes that it will be on my finger in the next week =) :cheeky: :rodent:

Mif--what did you end up doing with your ring??? Did you decide to get a different stone or did you keep that big ol' stunner of yours?

captainmcgee

Shiny_Rock
Kept it. I am at the point where I just want a proposal hahah!

DUST!!!

I am going to get a gel mani on Friday morning hoping maybe this weekend cause we are going on a mini break but he has planned all this stuff with friends I know that he hasn't got the ring with him and we are staying with my parents at the moment and are not going home before we go away :(

vanilla87

Shiny_Rock
I will be supporting Geelong :) I am hoping this is it.... But I'm trying not to get my hopes up! He has given me a list of clothes to bring for each day and has been giving me some hints about tge surprise, but I'm thinking he is trying to throw me off.

I hope ur not waiting much longer. You have been so patient, I would've been tearing my hair out by now!! Maybe ur So has a little suprise in store for u sooner than u think. ~Dust~ xxxxx

captainmcgee

Shiny_Rock
I am also going for Geelong :) Oh please keep us updated. I will live through you. So exciting!!

Oh thanks, well I am slightly and I have been overeating to compensate..... :( sad days but today that all changes :) hehe!

When do you leave for Melb?

vanilla87

Shiny_Rock
We are heading off first thing friday morning and returning Monday night :) I don't want collingwood to win, I watched them win last year and their fans are so shockingly feral hehe!!
I will certainly keep everyone updated if anything happens, I won't be able to contain my excitement!

Keep ur chin up.... Ur time is coming soon!!!! Xx

captainmcgee

Shiny_Rock
We are also heading away this weekend but we are spending most of the time with friends and watching the footy haha so I doubt very much that it is on the cards.

DUST to us all :)

Magpie09

Shiny_Rock
Good luck for this weekend!!

vanilla87 said:
I don't want collingwood to win, I watched them win last year and their fans are so shockingly feral hehe!!
Haha my SO supports the Pies :oops: :nono: Guess it's true, you can't choose who you fall in love with...

I'm escaping the house this weekend for some retail therapy as Friday was all I could take!

Good to see some fellow Aussies on the list :))

eta: I am not a supporter and my SO is a fanatic, makes life interesting.

captainmcgee

Shiny_Rock
Oh boys and their footy! Go the Cats haha.

Vanilla, thoughts on the brownlow fashions?

ZKS

Rough_Rock
I hit enter before I finished my post oops!!

I am not a supporter of either so I just am hoping for a good game this weekend, will keep my man happy, bit of a footy widow he is going to have a field day this weekend with all the sport on offer.....oh and maybe a proposal haha! But I am going to go for the pies this weekend I think so heres to the pies supporter :)

DUST to all ladies.

Mif_ who do you support usually?

vanilla87

Shiny_Rock
Brownlow fashions.... I liked the vintage looking dresses. I wasn't a fan of the blue carpet "rotisserie" they put the girls on!! It looked so awkward :) glad to see so many naturally beautiful girls there like Lauren Phillips, absolutely stunning!!

I'm looking forward to my weekend in Melbourne, it's such a fabulous atmosphere on gf weekend!! Go the Cats!!!!

captainmcgee

Shiny_Rock
vanilla87|1317112798|3026709 said:
Brownlow fashions.... I liked the vintage looking dresses. I wasn't a fan of the blue carpet "rotisserie" they put the girls on!! It looked so awkward :) glad to see so many naturally beautiful girls there like Lauren Phillips, absolutely stunning!!

I'm looking forward to my weekend in Melbourne, it's such a fabulous atmosphere on gf weekend!! Go the Cats!!!!

I was a fan of Lauren Poulter's dress (long sleeved yellow) and I thought Lynette Carroll Bolton look fresh, chic and natural.

I completely agree really liked how many of the girls let the natural beauty shine through.

Yep Go Cats!!! Have an incredible time. Wish it was Thursday, longest week ever haha!

captainmcgee

Shiny_Rock
Vanilla, it's Mif_ here. Username has been changed but hoping to change it back haha!

Anyway update time!!!

He proposed Friday night!!!!

Miss_GG

Rough_Rock
Ekkkkk mif_ OMG!!! How exciting!! CANNOT WAIT to hear proposal story and pics of the ring!!!!! congratulations xoxoxo

vanilla87

Shiny_Rock
Mif!!!! He proposed saturday morning :) story and pics to come on the coming day!!! Congrats to us xxx

captainmcgee

Shiny_Rock
Oh so exciting Vanilla, congrats to you!

Can't wait to hear the story. Sound like we must be on very similar pages haha!

Story & Pic in the show me the ring section!

Thanks Miss_GG :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results