shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling Lilmissrugger

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bjedifish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!
36.gif
36.gif
CONGRATS!!!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
YAAAAAAAYY!!!!
congrats girl!!

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
Such a cute story! Congratulations!!!
36.gif

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATS! Sounds like your FI put a lot of thought into making it special!

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! congrats!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

it was worth the wait, i can''t complain too much
25.gif

hehe except about wanting pics
31.gif

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!!
36.gif
36.gif
Love the proposal story, Can not wait to see the ring
9.gif

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
OMG! OMG! OMG! i just KNEW you were engaged when we didn''t hear from you!!!! YAY!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
i''m so happy for you and what an awesome proposal story too! i love how you got different rings throughout the day, it was your "i love you" anniversary, and he proposed with his mom''s ring. *tear* how romantic and sentimental! i can''t wait to see pics. btw, i couldn''t help but drool over all the food you guys had...now that''s my kind of engagement day!
30.gif
2.gif

Bagel_Bandit

Rough_Rock
35.gif
Hi, Lilmissrugger! I just want to congratulate you on your engagement. I''ve been an unregistered Pricescope lurker for a few months now, and your proposal story prompted me to sign up and post because it''s the first one ever to make me go misty eyed (So sorry if the thought of a perfect stranger getting emotional over something so personal to you weirds you out a little...
41.gif
1.gif
) Your fiance seems to be a very thoughtful and caring person -- he planned everything out with so much heart. Congratulations!!!

simplefears

Rough_Rock
Aw! Yay! Congratulations! I knew he would propose, can''t wait to see pics!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
After reading your post, I''m smiling from ear to ear! Congrats, girl!!! Very happy for you! Can''t wait to see the ring!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

lilmissrugger

Shiny_Rock
Thanks again, everyone! I posted pictures in a new thread because I felt it had taken me so long, I''d give all you ladies a fresh post.

And lol, Bagel Bandit, no worries- not creeped out or anything :) Glad our story touched you so much!

1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results