shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling H-town girls!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Ginger? Appletini? Strawdermangirl? Velouria? Anyone else from Houston I''m missing????

I''m dying to meet you ladies in person...I''m serious enough about this get-together thing to start a thread, hehehehe. Let''s figure out when and where!
21.gif

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Wednesday works for me!

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
Wednesday works for me!
What time and where?
I''m available after 5:00 or so and I''m in the Montrose/Museum District area.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Since most of us are innerloopers or close to it, how about the Berryhill at Buffalo Speedway & West Park. Close to the Med Center, Montrose, & Greenway.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Its also close to Pei Wei and Kroger, right by West U. Its much bigger than the one on Kirby and has more parking.

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
Oh yeah! A boutique called Dervish used to be in there... Now it''s on Westheimer...
That sounds good to me...
What time?

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
(Although if we went to the one on Kirby, we could take a field trip over to Past Era... hehe... That might be dangerous, though! Our powers of jewelry obsession combined would be probably make that place explode!)

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
Wow...that sounds like fun!! Unfortunately Wed is the worst day for me next week. My schedule is a little nutso right now (two weddings i''m in, a SURPRISE test thurs [hence wed being bad] I have to pass to graduate, two paper deadlines I have to meet by the end of June
19.gif
) I can do Mon of next week or any day week after. However, please don''t inconvenience ya''ll-selves for me...i''ll be bummed but will understand
7.gif
No seriously, I would love to meet with ya''ll, but if my schedule is too uch of a bear, please feel free to drool without me -- no hurt feelings!
2.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Ginger you have to be there, we have to see both rings!

Monday (5/23) works for me, what about everyone else?

p.s. I would so get myself in trouble at Past Era, especially b/c my BF lives very close to there, I'd be begging him to come over and look.

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Yaaaay! Monday works for me too! And Berryhill is a great idea. How about 7???

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hello!! I don't know how I missed that! :) I am totally all for it! I will see you lovely ladies on Monday at 7!!
emteeth.gif

Berryhill on Kirby? Want to make sure....

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
No, the Berryhill by Kroger on Westpark and Buffalo Speedway.... right off 59.

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Sooo.....are we still on for tomorrow, ladies?? I hope so, because I''m TRES EXCITED!
36.gif

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
hi girls! I never know what time i get off work, usually between 6:30 and 7:30 so i''ll show up after work. i may be little late depending on when i get out, but i''m all for it if ya''ll are!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I''m so excited! Okay so that y''all can recognize me, I''ll be wearing jeans and red, white, a little pink maybe (its not really plaid, but its a print) pearl snap type shirt with a white tank underneath, and I have blonde hair.

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Oh lordy, I have no idea what I''m gonna wear....ummmmm....jeans, definitely....arg. I''ll post up later this afternoon when I get it figured out. I have strawberry blondish hair right now, with dark roots, hahaha. I''m about 5''8, average sized (8-10). I''ll give ya''ll an update on the outfit later.

SOOO EXCITED! :)

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Hahahaha, I just realized I''ll probaby slip up and call you guys by your screen names instead of your real names all night....so just be prepared for that! I can just see myself saying, "Hey, Ginger..." and then being like "oh yeah..."

9.gif

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 5/23/2005 10:12:51 AM
Author: HOUMedGal
Hahahaha, I just realized I''ll probaby slip up and call you guys by your screen names instead of your real names all night....so just be prepared for that! I can just see myself saying, ''Hey, Ginger...'' and then being like ''oh yeah...''

9.gif
Lol, I will be right there with you! I am probably going to be a little late.. I won''t be leaving work until closer to 7. I will be there...I have blond hair and am about 5''9". Act.... I think y''all probably know what I look like!
41.gif
I look forward to meetin all you lovely ladies~

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
I'll be there arounf 7:00 or so, I guess? My name is Lana and I have (well, as you can see in my icon) medium-length brown hair. I'm about 5'3" and fairly petite. I don't usually carrying large green tourmalines around in my mouth (as in my icon!). I'll probably wear jeans...

Thank you so much for inviting me, even though I'm a Colored Stone forum girl and don't know all of you as well as you know each other! :)

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Lana, I''ll be there 7ish as well...we can have a drink and chill while we wait for the other ladies that are getting off work! I still have no clue what I''m going to wear, but here''s a pic of me and my fiance so you guys can see what face you''re looking for....

St. Patricks 003.jpg

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Appletini: are you going to be able to be there 7ish as well???

I''m so excited, you guys! :):):)

BTW, I''ve never heard of this Past Era place...but I have a feeling it involves antique jewelry??? And I also have a feeling that it''s probably a good thing I didn''t know about it, because now....ooohhhh boy. I can hear my checkbook groaning in agony already.

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
hi ladies...i have so bad news...work is going NUTS today and i will prob have to stay late....BUMMER!!!! i''ll try to make it when i get out, but things aren''t looking too great. fingers crossed i get out at a reasonable time!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Noooo! Ginger, you have to come! We''ll try to have dinner as leisurely as possible....maybe you can make it for dessert??? Call me when you get outta work so we''ll know you''re on your way and won''t leave!

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I am going to be there around 7:45ish..... I will be hauling to be there ladies! :) I am excited too!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, so I''ve said this several times, but I''m gonna say it again....

I had more fun tonight than I''ve had in a looooong time! You gals are awesome! We totally need to do this more often! Thanks for making my night!!!
9.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Hey girls! I had so much fun too last night, I didn''t want to leave. We definitely need to do this more often, at least once a month since we all have busy schedules. Plus we need to have a going away party for VelouriaL. Maybe next time Random Boy #1 will show up too. LOL!

When my BF asked who I had dinner with, I told him and he just shook his head. Speaking of I need to forward all of your beautiful ring pictures onto him.

I won''t be able to download the pictures until Thursday evening, so expect them Friday morning. Have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results