shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling H-town girls!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 5/24/2005 12:57:50 AM
Author: HOUMedGal
Ok, so I''ve said this several times, but I''m gonna say it again....

I had more fun tonight than I''ve had in a looooong time! You gals are awesome! We totally need to do this more often! Thanks for making my night!!!
9.gif
LOL, we will have to start earlier next time, I think we closed down 2 places!
31.gif

I had a great time last night and can''t wait to get to gether with you all again!

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
OHG... that was so much fun! I''m glad Theresa came by, too. Appletini and Ginger, you shoulda'' stuck around... we even got the Chili''s bartender interested in our wedding talk...

T''afia soon?

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
OH! And can I just add to anyone from out of town that Ginger''s and HouMedGal''s rings look even better in real life than they do in pictures... as if you thought that was possible!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Sounds llike Ginger and I missed quite a bit. Chili''s? What did the bartender have to say? T''afia looks great, I can''t wait to try it!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
that was so much fun last night! i''m really glad i was able to make it, but i wish i could have stayed longer!!! i want to know more about the chili''s bartender! t¨¢fia looks fab...we should def go there next!

Croí

Shiny_Rock

arrgh ! am so envious .... must have another Beantown girl night soon too ........... heck, we should have an inter-state gathering someday !!

hey HouMedGirl ........ what''s with the green tees and shamrocks ?? something you haven''t shared yet or just Paddy''s day pics ?!

C

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/24/2005 3:44:46 PM
Author: Croí

arrgh ! am so envious .... must have another Beantown girl night soon too ........... heck, we should have an inter-state gathering someday !! <grin>

hey HouMedGirl ........ what''s with the green tees and shamrocks ?? something you haven''t shared yet or just Paddy''s day pics ?!

C

Waaaah! and I''m stuck in the midwest with no LIWs near me! Anybody want to fly to Lincoln, NE for dinner? I''ll pick you up at the airport!!
9.gif

I''m glad you Houston ladies enjoyed your get-together!! It sounds like a blast!

NoonersMom

Shiny_Rock
LOL....sounds like everyone had a fabulous time last night! Not to mention there might be a few stories to tell. hehe.

JCJD....next time I swing through the "good life" I''ll let you know. We''ll have to have our own little get together. hehe.

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Hahaha, yes, we certainly did close down 2 places!!!! haha! haven''t done that in awhile! It''s just because we were having sooo much fun!

T''afia looks fabulous! We DEFINITELY need to go. We need to do this get-together thing at least once a month...maybe more! And especially since VelouriaL is leaving us in a couple months...
8.gif

The Chili''s bartender overheard us discussing weddings and rings and whatnot and he said "Sorry, I''m nosy" because he was listening, but he seemed to be enjoying himself! haha! I think it was just because there were 4 attractive women drinking at his bar...hehehe

Appletini and Ginger, I wish y''all could have stayed longer! We missed you!!!

Velouria, Theresa''s glad she came too! She had a really great time, it definitely cheered her up after the not-so-great date. And we''re both totally interested about possibly volunteering at your place...I''ll PM you!

Croi, the pic is from a St. Patty''s party! We all made green t-shirts and got quite intoxicated...good times!!! :) Oh, and i love your idea about an inter-state gathering! How cool would that be?!?!?

Nooners, there were a few stories to tell!!! Ask Appletini about "random boy number one!!" hehehe!

It was SOOOO MUCH FUN. I''m so glad I got to meet you ladies, you''re all awesome in person!!! And I must say, I think that we made a rather attractive group of ladies!!! Our boyfriends/fiances are lucky, lucky guys. :)

Appletini, can''t wait to see the pics!!!! :)

icekid

Ideal_Rock
aww, i am so jealous too! seems like all of you had such a great time! i think i am the only Philly LIW though...

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
NoonersMom - You''re on! It''ll be fun!!

icekid - I grew up a couple hours NW of Philly. Near Phoenixville and King of Prussia. Are you in Philadelphia?

Croi - DEFINITELY need an inter-state LIW gathering! Hey, you know Nebraska is the center-most state in the US!
31.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/25/2005 12:19:57 PM
Author: JCJD

icekid - I grew up a couple hours NW of Philly. Near Phoenixville and King of Prussia. Are you in Philadelphia?
ohh cool- i like KoP... lovely mall they have there
3.gif
but yep, i am in philadelphia! not from here originally though. we just moved here last august when i started school. did you like philly? i love it!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
He he I am in NJ right now and in AL for most of the year...any Southern LIW?

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/25/2005 12:45:36 PM
Author: icekid
Date: 5/25/2005 12:19:57 PM

Author: JCJD

ohh cool- i like KoP... lovely mall they have there
3.gif
but yep, i am in philadelphia! not from here originally though. we just moved here last august when i started school. did you like philly? i love it!

LOL! I do remember the mall a bit! I''m not originally from there either - born in Seattle, my dad''s a professor, so I''m a "university brat" and we moved around a lot. We lived in Penn while I was in late kindergarten through the beginning of 8th grade, then we moved to NE. I liked going with my dad to work in Philly on my days off of school. He had a 1hr+ commute by car and train into the city, then we''d walk several blocks to the University.

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 5/25/2005 9:59:49 AM
Author: icekid
aww, i am so jealous too! seems like all of you had such a great time! i think i am the only Philly LIW though...
Icekid: My mothers side of the family is from Ridley Park/township- Needless to say- I am up there alot.. We should get together when I am again in Philly!
36.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/25/2005 5:04:54 PM
Author: Strawdermangrl

Icekid: My mothers side of the family is from Ridley Park/township- Needless to say- I am up there alot.. We should get together when I am again in Philly!
36.gif
I would love to!!
1.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Okay I''ll have the pictures posted tomorrow, I promise!

Okay now the Random Boy #1 story for everyone''s enjoyment...

While the LIW were having dinner, I saw this guy that looked familiar, and exclaimed "I know that guy, he''s random boy #1!" So I proceed to tell the ladies the following story....

Two years and two weekends ago my old roomie and I had moved into our apartment, well her cousin is my college best friend, and we are all friends, so since our friend was in town, we all went out (instead of unpacking). Well at the bar two guys come up and talk to me and my roomie. One of them is the guy who will later be known as "random boy #1", so he''s talking and he and I make up this story that we went to kindergarden together and stuff, so be silly and see if his friend and my friend believe us. Well he takes a liking to my roomie, and his friend talks with me (not sure if he liked me or was just taking one for the team). Well after several cocktails you can imagine how entertaining this was. So random guy #1 takes my roomie''s camera and uses the last few pics to take one of him and her, and of me and his friend. I think he even gave me his number, but I deleted it.

Well times goes on, and the pics get developed, so we put them on our refrigerator and rename the boys "random boy 1 and random boy #2." And of course anytime we had people over, they would always ask who the guys were on the fridge.

Occasionally (~every 6 months) I would see random #1 around town, but never said anything.

Well we see him at the LIW meeting, and after I tell the story all of us girls are cracking up. And I told them that I thought his real name was Ben. Well they start calling out his name (but not too loud, just in case he might hear them). Well his friend comes over and want to know why Ben is Mr. Popularity. So I ask if his name is Ben, and he says "yes!". Then he has this funny look on his face like "OMG what did I do when I was drunk one time and don''t remember". Well I tell him that I had pictures of him on my fridge, and I refresh his memory about the night we met. And then you could see light bulb turn on over his head. So he comes over to our table, and then I call my friend to tell her that Random boy #1 is sitting next to me, so he grabs the phone and talks to her, and wants her to scan the pics and email them to him.

It was all so random, but quite entertaining.

We defintely need to have a large scale LIW gathering sometime.

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
We were SO obvious... giggling and looking through the partition windows at a him, whispering, "BEN? BEN! BEEEEN!?"

He had to come over!

The chili''s bartender is less of a story... He was just eavesdropping on our wedding/engagement talk. He finally mentioned that he was "in to that kind of thing." We told him had come to right party!

aphisiglovessae

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/25/2005 12:49:23 PM
Author: Matatora
He he I am in NJ right now and in AL for most of the year...any Southern LIW?

Hey Matatora, I''m living in Pensacola! Where in AL do you stay?

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Hehehe, I think Ben liked all the attention he was getting from our group of hotties!
2.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
That is HILARIOUS!!!!! Random boy #1!! I love stuff like that! My girls nights usually end up with things like that too, like Pop&Lock Guy or Mr. Staten Island or something....but Random Boy #1 has some serious HISTORY there--TOO FUNNY
9.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
apple- thanks for sharing! love the random boy #1 story... too funny! still wish there were some LIW around these parts, you guys sound like so much fun
1.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Okay girls,

Here are the pictures...we are some hot, sexy ladies!!!

from left to right...

Appletini, VelouriaL, gingerBcookie, HOUMedGal, & Strawdermangrl (and Ben a.k.a Random Boy #1 was our photographer)

LIW_1e.JPG

appletini

Ideal_Rock
one more...

LIW_2e.JPG

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
You girls are TOO CUTE!!!! What fun--would have loved to have been there
9.gif
9.gif
Yay for Houston LIW....you guys definitely win the award (and Beantown 2nd!!) for getting together!

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Very cute pictures! Sounds like you guys had an awesome time, totally jealous.

I''m all for a large scale LIW get together
1.gif

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Awwww, too cute! Yay for good times! We DEFINITELY need to do this more often. :) Thanks for a fabulous night, girls!

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
So much fun!
Let me just tell you all that these girls-- like their rings-- look great in pictures, but even better in real life! These were some serious hotties!

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
LOL, we were a fun bunch...

Those girls are such cuties!!!

They were definitely turning heads...
36.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Hey girls! Guess who I ran into on Friday night??? Random Boy #1 and his berryhill buddies. We took a picture, but I haven''t had a chance to download it, so I''ll post it later. Also I found out that he was hitting on one of my friends on Cinco De Mayo, after I had gone home. But instead of asking for her number, he tried to give her his and make her call him...whatever!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results