shape
carat
color
clarity

Bridal Bootcamp?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Has anyone read Bridal Bootcamp by C. Conde? If so did you like it? It was one of my engagement presents, and it claims to help you lose weight, 50lbs in six months.
I am going to try and do it and was wondering if anyone else wanted to buddy up?
There are two paths which it can take, at home or in the gym. I am trying to decide which one, as I don’t much care for seeing the uber fit, stunning girls of UA at 5am.
If any one wants to do it with me I will see if I can find a scanner to scan in the pages, if not perhaps I could take photos of them.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hee hee Matatora, sounds like you are on to a good one there. Do they have a "Marriage Bootcamp" one for all of us married gals who have stopped sucking it on and gotten all comfortable and gone up 2 sizes since our wedding day????? If so, sign me up! I don''t know about losing 50 pounds, but I could sure lose the "marriage 20!" (Not as bad as the "freshman 15" since you don''t have to worry about clubbing anymore, but STILL!)
emcry.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
He he, I dont even have a date set...still waiting to hear from Baylor. I know have at least another six weeks until I hear from them, but that hasn''t stopped me checking my mail six times a day.
emembarrassed.gif
20.gif
12.gif

It is an hour a day exercise program, and a meal plan that I likely wont follow due to the copious amounts of fish (iodine allergies).
Seriously though, if you would like me to post the instructions and exercise diagrams I would be happy to.
I firmly believe that exercise buddies can help encourage you, and increase your chances for success!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/12/2006 12:12:44 AM
Author: Matatora

He he, I dont even have a date set...still waiting to hear from Baylor. I know have at least another six weeks until I hear from them, but that hasn''t stopped me checking my mail six times a day.
emembarrassed.gif
20.gif
12.gif

It is an hour a day exercise program, and a meal plan that I likely wont follow due to the copious amounts of fish (iodine allergies).
Seriously though, if you would like me to post the instructions and exercise diagrams I would be happy to.
I firmly believe that exercise buddies can help encourage you, and increase your chances for success!

OMG, yes please!

I''m actually on a tighter deadline as our wedding is planned for March! I have about 10 - 15 lbs I would love to shed from my booty/thigh area, but I''d be happy with just 5 - 7 for now. I''m definitely a home body when it comes to exercise - I''ve been doing my morning and evening crunches, butt lifts, and leg lunges, and trying to eat better. But I''m just lost when it comes to WHAT to eat.

Help!

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, this sounds really interesting! I would love it if you could post all the information. Even if I decide not to do it, I will definitely ''buddy up'' with you in some form!

What sort of graduate degree are you applying for?

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I will go back to the lab and see if the scanners are on-line, if not I will take pictures of the pages and put them up.

AP- I want to get my doctorate in psychology from Baylor.

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Hey Mat- Add me to the Bridal Bootcamp gang!

Haven''t set a wedding date yet, but we''re thinking October. I''d like to lose about 25 lbs, and could use some support!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I need something like this...I''ve been trying to eat better, but instead I think everyday is a special occassion b/c I''m getting married so I indulge.

4 months and 6 days to go!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Bridal Bootcamp 6 Months to Go
Sorry ladies, the scanner is down at the psychology lab. I am trying to take half way decent pictures of the exercise regimens. If anyone wants them I will also take pictures of the instructions of how to do the exercises. These are the ones for the at-home workout routine, if anyone is more of a gym bunny I can do those as well.

At home program pg 191-1.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

At home program pg 191-2.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

At home program pg 192.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

At home program pg 199.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

At home program pg 200.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

At home program pg 201.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

At home program pg 202.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

At home program pg 203.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I remember Book Stop being fairly inexpensive from when I lived in Tx, but I dont know if they have one near you. If not Amazon is always a good bet Bridal Bootcamp. I was also given Buff Brides (I see now how they choose those two
2.gif
) but it doesnt not seem as well thought out as Bridal Bootcamp and does not have as much to offer IMO.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I just played with some of the fitness calculators on the knot...and SHOPPING BURNS CALORIES!!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Havent had a chance to go over it much but I found this Bridal Bootcamp.
I was thinking that might be worth joining, but I am not sure what all is invovled. I will let ya''ll know.

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
I just returned some wedding planning books to Amazon- got a ton of them as gifts over the holidays. I may have to use my credit to buy this!

CourtHorn

Shiny_Rock
Sounds interesting. I might have to check it out. (I think i am amazon''s best customer!)

Also, clinical or counseling psychology, Matatora?

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I will be studying both (cross your fingers) but I would like to counsel on intimate relationships.

CourtHorn

Shiny_Rock
Awesome. I am working on my masters in Marriage and Family Therapy right now. Fascinating stuff!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is it really healthy to lose 50 lbs in 6 months??? I thought the dr's always said something like 1lb a week? That just seems like alot..just make sure it's healthy.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

squeaksluv

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/14/2006 6:31:18 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 1/11/2006 11:38:18 PM
Author:Matatora
Has anyone read Bridal Bootcamp by C. Conde? If so did you like it? It was one of my engagement presents, and it claims to help you lose weight, 50lbs in six months.
I am going to try and do it and was wondering if anyone else wanted to buddy up?
There are two paths which it can take, at home or in the gym. I am trying to decide which one, as I don’t much care for seeing the uber fit, stunning girls of UA at 5am.
If any one wants to do it with me I will see if I can find a scanner to scan in the pages, if not perhaps I could take photos of them.
I have that book.. it looks really good in the dust sitting next to my elliptical.. *sigh*
20.gif
I''m sooo bad. lol
LOL!!! I know the feeling..I can''t tell you how many excercise videos I have bought that are sittiing and collecting dust. I told bf for my birthday I want a high intensity cardio workout video..as if that will ever see the light of my DVD machine...
6.gif

aphisiglovessae

Brilliant_Rock
I''m super interested, but I don''t know which one I''d do. Both maybe? And I LOVE fish!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
I just bought it! I REALLY have to get my butt moving and on a treadmill...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results