shape
carat
color
clarity

Birthday not so expectations

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

zilaras

Rough_Rock
This is most only a rant...but now it seems since the big E has been discussed seriously all events/ holidays that pop up make me have a slight feeling of expectation...i did not expect it on christmas at all...but new years i began to think maybe...but it didn''t happen. Now my birthday is coming up ( this Friday), and i can''t help but feel a vague sense of hope that maybe it is going to happen.

However, deep down I really don''t think it is going to happen. : /

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
***** Here''s some fairy dust just in case!! *****

Cheer up, at least it''s your birthday! Party down and enjoy.
1.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
If your bf is anything like mine, he wouldn''t do it on a day that like that as he knew that I might expect it on that day. Hang on tight and enjoy your birthday celebrations regardless of what happens.

This_Is_Amore

Rough_Rock
I understand! I actually found out that my BF had purchased the ring at the beginning of December, so I assumed I would have it before we travelled to visit for family for Christmas- Nope! Then surely he would break it out for New Year''s- Nada! My birthday was last weekend, and I received- camping gear!

There''s no way he''s doing it for Valentine''s Day, as we don''t believe in making a big deal over it. Men are hard to figure out...

Good luck on Friday- I hope you''re wrong! If not, don''t be too disappointed, as we''ll be here, waiting.

absolut_blonde

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/22/2008 5:49:06 PM
Author: bee*
If your bf is anything like mine, he wouldn''t do it on a day that like that as he knew that I might expect it on that day. Hang on tight and enjoy your birthday celebrations regardless of what happens.
Same! Mine''s *really* into the ''surprise'' aspect. He''s sneaky, too, so when it happens I''m sure I won''t be expecting it.

Happy early birthday either way!

zilaras

Rough_Rock
Sigh. The birthday will be only a birthday. I suppose i should take my shoes off and get comfy around these parts. After a heart-wrenching conversation last night... the whole 6 month timeline is pretty much out the window...he basically said..before he is 30...which ladies and gents is 6 years from now. Oh well.

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Awww!
15.gif
Maybe he was just joking with you???

If not, try to enjoy the birthday and be happy about another year of living, laughing, and loving ahead of you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results