shape
carat
color
clarity

Back from our trip with a New York size smile and...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

meresal

Ideal_Rock

I''M ENGAGED!!!

30.gif

Well, we had the most amazing trip. I won''t go into detail about everything, but I''ll post pictures that pretty much document our time.

Last night we went to a mexican restaurant with his sister, brother, and a few of her friends from NY. We had wonderful pomegranate margaritas, yummmm

18.gif
, and then headed over to a hotel bar for a few drinks. His brother was a few sheets to the wind, and they left to head back to his sisters apt. Chris and I flagged a taxi to Times Square to see the lights one last time. When it gets really late we loved standing in the middle of all the lights when there is no one around. He wrapped his arms around my waist and told me how much he loved me, and asked if I relly knew how much he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me. I honestly thought that we were just having our last night kisses and things like that. We''ll he said he had to tie his shoe, and I looked at him and said "That''s mean." I turned around because a taxi and buzzed by honking and when I spun back around, he had the ring out and was looking straight up at me. I was speechless. I said OMG about 5 times and then we hugged and kissed for about 10 minutes. All I could say was how I was so excited that I was going to get to spend the rest of my life The moment was topped off by about 5 drunk frat boys standing under the light pole clapping. It was totally us. No one around but a few random drunk people. I loved the entire thing!!

Just so you know, he carried his backpack around with him everyday just in case the "right time" presented itself. He put the ring box inside a black sock in a hidden pouch just in case I had to get in his bag for something!! What a cutie!! I''m so in love!!

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

It''s also not insured yet, so I decided to sleep in it, and can I tell you just how much the drains in Times Square were freking me out. I was so worried it was going to fall off.

32.gif

So, here are some pictures. The quality of the ring pics are horrible but just so you know, C went with the Radiant cut instead of Emerald. I love it!!!

(I''m soooo sorry but the comp won''t let me upload pics right now, and we''re heading to a pre-hurricane happy hour. I''ll try again when I return!!)

lala2332

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATUALATIONS!!!!!! SO VERY EXCITING! CAN''T WAIT FOR PICS!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
OMG MERESAL!!! I WAS WAITING AND HOPING FOR THIS POST

yayy.gif
yayy.gif
yayy.gif
yayy.gif
yayy.gif

woohoo.gif
yippee10.gif
walklikeanegyptian.gif
dothewave.gif

CONGRATS HONEY!!! WHAT WONDERFUL NEWS!!!

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
OMG Congrats!!! A stressful time before turned out to be amazing!! :)
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
YAY cant wait to see pics! :)

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
AAAAAHHH!!! I knew it! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Can't wait to see pics (hint hint)!!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
I knew it I knew it I knew it I knew it...

Congratulations!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

snogirl17

Shiny_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I am soooo happy for you!!!!! Can''t wait to see pictures!

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!!
36.gif
36.gif
In New York!!! I''m swoon by your story!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh MY GOODNESS THAT IS AWESOME, WHOOOOOO HOOOOO
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

smiles

Shiny_Rock
such a lovely story!!! congratulations and yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! looking forward to the pics!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a great proposal! I had a huge grin on my face while I was reading it and FF wanted to know why I was smiling.

Congrats!!!!Can''t wait to see that bling!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! This is wonderful news and we can''t wait to see your gorgeous ring.

Linda

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Ok... so here we go... My New York picture story...
31.gif

PS: You gals are the BEST!!! Thanks you for all of your congratulations!!

#1- First afternoon at Houston''s restaurant

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
yay!! haha I was like Ill check PS ONE more time b4 i go to bed to see if she posted pics! haha :)

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Ok... for the almost 10 months I've been here, I have Never had a problem uploading pictures. However, tonight everytime I try, it tells me, "your pic has been identified, and then when I click to attach, it says "unidentified" when I get back to the actual post". I have no idea what the heck is going on, but I would like everyone to know that I am trying my hardest... I'm so sorry...
8.gif

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
YAY!!! A HUGE CONGRATS!!!!

Pictures pictures please!

We are on a roll ladies!!! I love summer!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Hahahahahaha.... huge.... my bad.

Yankees Oldtimer Game 8/2/08

P1011552.JPG

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Yayayayaya meresal!! Congratulations!
36.gif
36.gif

You two are adorable! And look at you, rockin'' those dimples and your hair looks awesome in that picture.
9.gif

You both look so happy
30.gif
30.gif

Get those pictures renamed and loaded. I want to see more, more more...
35.gif

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
OH my, the ring is fantastic!!! I love it!!! Can't wait to see more more more!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Here''s another... the SMTR thread will be much better, I promise!!

IMG_1497.JPG

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Miracles... you''re awesome, thank you!! My mom always brags to people about my dimples; I blush horribly!!

Trill: Thank you!!

This picture was taken right after he proposed, by the drunk-frat-peanut gallery :)

just after.JPG

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Aww, Meresal, you both look so happy!!! Congratulations--I''m really just thrilled for you and your ring is GORGEOUS!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results