shape
carat
color
clarity

Are you a LIW if...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Delster

Ideal_Rock
...you know that you will get engaged but that it won''t be for another two years yet? I''m OK with the wait.

But the thing is, after lurking for a while I posted some replies to Decodelighted''s thread about her honeymoon, and now I wanna join in all the fun...
35.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh yeah!

Welcome to the club, Delster!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Definitely!! It will be nice to have another Irish person around!

Shannon72781

Shiny_Rock
Yup, thats me too. Just the whole technicality of the ring thing (hopefully in 1 year!). When I think about it, and it''s like I''m engaged to be engaged. Kinda silly, right?

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Hmmm engaged to be engaged - yup kind of! Then again it''s ''only'' been four years - only half way through the traditional Irish courtship!

On the other hand the interrogations from family, friends, and even virtual strangers (yes!) seem to be increasing in frequency... shrugging them off gets a bit tired after the first fifty times or so, you know?

Anyway now my nationality has been outed (hi Bee*
2.gif
) I guess I''d better go off to the introductions thread and spill some more?

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/15/2007 9:47:10 AM
Author: Delster
Hmmm engaged to be engaged - yup kind of! Then again it''s ''only'' been four years - only half way through the traditional Irish courtship!

On the other hand the interrogations from family, friends, and even virtual strangers (yes!) seem to be increasing in frequency... shrugging them off gets a bit tired after the first fifty times or so, you know?

Anyway now my nationality has been outed (hi Bee*
2.gif
) I guess I''d better go off to the introductions thread and spill some more?

Hey
35.gif
, you''re definitely right about the Irish courtship thing-we''re 8 years in three weeks and only now are we getting engaged! I don''t know anyone that has gotten married after less than 7 years!!

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/15/2007 1:55:45 PM
Author: bee*

Hey
35.gif
, you''re definitely right about the Irish courtship thing-we''re 8 years in three weeks and only now are we getting engaged! I don''t know anyone that has gotten married after less than 7 years!!

Me either! BF''s answer to people who ask is to tell them he won''t marry me because I don''t have enough land - so I usually reply that he doesn''t have a quota so I won''t marry him either!

You must be very excited now to be so close!
36.gif

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/15/2007 1:52:45 PM
Author: IrishAngel
Welcome, Delster!
Hi IrishAngel! Thank you! Um, this thread is fast becoming very ''green''
2.gif

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/15/2007 2:50:38 PM
Author: Delster

Me either! BF's answer to people who ask is to tell them he won't marry me because I don't have enough land - so I usually reply that he doesn't have a quota so I won't marry him either!

You must be very excited now to be so close!
36.gif
Ha, ha! My bf made the comment to my dad that he needed goats in my dowry. In return, my father gave him miniture stuffed goats for his birthday one year.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results