shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone heard from heartsonfire?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rfath

Shiny_Rock
Haven''t seen anything from her recently and hoped that all was going well...

~Rachel

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
Hmmmm... seems we have some missing girls? Hope everything is alright...

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I had noticed that too...I wonder where all our of MIA ladies are? Come Back we miss you!

rfath

Shiny_Rock
I''m hoping that they''re safe, sound, and happy and just really busy right now.

I have heartsonfire''s bf''s business number, but I''d feel totally silly calling up to ask him if she''s okay.

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
I think I remember heartsonfire saying she was going to be in England (or some other country?) to visit her family for a while. Is she supposed to be back in the States right now?

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
We must be sharing an LIW brain....I was also thinking earlier in the week about some of the MIA ladies, specifically Heartsonfire and Bluechica......

it''s also been a while since we''ve heard from fortheloveofdiamonds or diamondgeezer. (A few months now since FTLOD''s husband was deployed, and I was curious what ever happened with DG''s long distance love.)

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
and not that he was a LIW, but I miss Christmas Eve Proposer (CEP). That huge thread about the pear ring was hillarious.

rfath

Shiny_Rock
*sniffle* the memories we made! The laughs we had!

.. Reena''s gone too...

I feel so abandoned!

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
I miss CEP and DG too.
39.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results