shape
carat
color
clarity

Another one off the list... I''m engaged!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

samii

Rough_Rock
Hey ladies

My beautiful boyfriend proposed yesterday at the top of Tokyo Tower in Japan... was such a lovely moment and I think I''m still in shock that I''ve met the man that I can spend the rest of my life with.

Best of luck to all of you that are hoping for a New Years Eve proposal, will keep my newly ring encrusted fingers crossed for you.

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
allow me to be the first to congratulate you on being off the list! and now, we really need to see some pics!
36.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations! You sound so happy! Pictures, pictures!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!! Looking forward to seeing pics!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations, Samii!
1.gif
Sounds like you are going to have a very exciting year in 2008. Enjoy every moment!

bluebubbles

Rough_Rock
Congratulations!!! what a way to end the year!! Hooray for you. Time to start planning.
1.gif

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats to you both! And Happy New Year! Now uncross those fingers for a sec and take a pic! LOL!

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!!
36.gif

Pictures please!
2.gif
And while you''re at it, think you could post me one of your adorable little doggy? He looks like such a dote!
30.gif

MissErin

Brilliant_Rock
YAY!! Another beautiful LIW is ENGAGED!! This is so perfect and you must be over the moon and on cloud nine!! hehe Congrats hun!!

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!

Any pictures of the ring...maybe one or two of the view at the top of the tower? It sounds beautiful!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Can''t wait to see pictures!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Samii! This is fantastic news!

I absolutely cannot wait to see your fabulous ring on your finger! I''m sure it is even more gorgeous than it is in the picture you first posted when you found it!

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
When I lived in Japan, Tokyo tower was one of my favorite places to go.... very romantic!!

CONGRATS!!!

now hand shots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results