shape
carat
color
clarity

Am I a lady in waiting?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FutureMrs.K

Rough_Rock
Good morning! Let me introduce myself: I''ve been stalking this website for the past year. My SO and I have been together almost 4 years. And here comes my question...

He proposed to me at the beginning of April. Nothing fancy, we were walking to my apartment and he told me that he wanted to spend his life with me, be a dad to my dog, etc., if I would still take him. Of course I said yes!
9.gif

At the time he said that he was working on the ring. Since being on this board..I told him that I would direct him as to what exactly I wanted and where to get it.

Since he proposed, I said yes, and we are engaged...but the ring has yet to come... does that make me a lady in waiting? Or is that just for ladies waiting for the proposal?

I definitely feel like a lady in waiting. I''ve never had my left ring finger feel so sadly naked before! And if I put even a solid plain band on it, it feels weird because it''s not the ring from him.
39.gif

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
hang in there. I''m also waiting for my ring to be made and the proposal.

your bf is so cute that he wanted to be a dad to your dog. I wish my FF can say he wants to be a dad to my lovebird. I told him he has to be her dad... ''cuz single parent is hard.
19.gif

btw.. wat does SO stand for?
33.gif

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Significant other..

Join the LIW club! Welcome! Are you two working on a ring together?

dawnabee

Shiny_Rock
Welcome!! New LIW

sounds exciting to know he is ''working'' on the ring and sooo cutte how he did it

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome, congratulations and enjoy this exciting time! Just like you, we can''t wait to see your ring! Keep us posted.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results