shape
carat
color
clarity

Alrighty, I think it''s time to ask...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lilmissrugger

Shiny_Rock
Would you ladies mind giving me some fourth of july dust??

I''m nearly positive (99.99999999% sure) there''s going to be a proposal on Saturday, but there''s always a chance the boy will be tricky- so the dust would be AMAZING!

We have a couple of busy days, so not too sure how much time I''ll be able to spend online
7.gif

ALSO, our parents are meeting for the first time this weekend, on Sunday- and they''re also meeting the FF''s sister''s fiance''s family that day too (she just got engaged THIS past weekend! He did the whole "ring on the end of a fishing line" thing- too cute!)-- so I''m pretty sure that he and his sister are planning a "hey, look! We''re engaged!!!" party/family meeting, with both families there to kind of lessen on the pressure for each family. I am SOOO excited!

I know we are going to Chicago to the Taste on Saturday, and it will be exactly one year from when we said ''I love you'' (during the fireworks)- I''m also preeeeeetty sure he''s using his mother''s engagement ring (she has passed, and he was very close to her).

I''m so excited, I don''t know how I''m going to make it through work and all the way to the weekend!

Any tips on keeping my mind occupied?

Thanks, Ladies!
1.gif

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
wow, talk about a super busy weekend! i''m sending lots and lots of *DUST* your way! a proposal on the 4th would be so awesome and the fact it''ll be the 1 year anniversary of "i love you''s"...fireworks seems oh so appropriate! how sweet and sentimental that it''s his late mom''s ring too...ahhh...i''m getting excited for you already.
36.gif

i just replied on my other thread about the parents meeting but i''ll just send some more *DUST* your way for that too! i think it''s awesome that you''re doing all the families meeting and i can''t wait to hear how it goes.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooooh! Good luck! *****DUST*****

No advice for keeping the mind occupied. There is no cure for LIWitis.
2.gif
3.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
fairy%20dust.gif

CurlySue

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!! So much dust for you!!!

Enjoy Chicago, too... weather is supposed to be fantastic this weekend.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Sending lots of dust that the 4th will not only involve fireworks in the sky, but fireworks in your life from a proposal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ******************DUST*******************

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Lots of dust for you!
sparkle.gif
sparkle.gif
sparkle.gif

vetrogrl

Rough_Rock
Sending dust :) the 4th of July is my bday-ill be the big 25 :) But i know I won''t be getting a proposal because he told me it will be 2-3 months...but he is asking for my parents permission on Saturday at our family bbq :) Good Luck!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
lots of dust to you!!!!

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/1/2009 8:50:46 AM
Author: ckrickett
fairy%20dust.gif

+1 bajillion.

as for how to occupy thyself: well there''s the traditional manis, making sure batteries for camera and phone are well charged, picking out you outfit, rejecting outfit, picking out numerous other outfits before going back to the original outfit, making sure purse/pocket has gum/breathstrips for kissing after such good food, emergency lipgloss in purse, attacking feet with ped-egg if you''re wearing open toed shoes, making sure you know what you''re going to do with you hair and make it sign contract agreeing to behave and uphold its part of the hairstyle.

25.gif
28.gif

have fun and get back here with pics of your weekend, including those goaps you mentioned earlier and some of the amazing food, and of course anything else memorable
9.gif

lilmissrugger

Shiny_Rock
princessplease,bia,misskitty,purselover,Patiently_Waiting,kribbie, tlh, equestrienne, sunnyd, jcarlylew- Thank you ladies!!!
9.gif
You''re all helping me get even more excited!!! I just hate that it is stilllll Wednesday... argh!

vip0802- Thank you so much! I just read your reply- glad you get the whole packer/bears thing

elledizzy you''re so right- I don''t know why I even bothered asking, lol! Lots of ring dreams last night...

ckrickett- I love that fairy dust bag! I just wish I were better with compys and able to do that kind of thing...

CurlySue- I definitely hope the weather is fantastic! We just went on a mini vacay and it rained the WHOLE time- so some sunshine would be superb!

vetrogrl-Oooh, happy birthday in advance!! And good luck to you with the permission! That is sooo sweet

Squirrly- Hahaha, thanks! I totally would have forgotten mints/gum/breath strips, and you just KNOW that saturday would be the day me and the FF would decide to try some garlic/onion/foot flavory food at the taste, and then I would be oh so sad with some smelly breaths. Also, if I could make my hair sign a contract and actually behave for one whole day, I think I would be a millionaire....ahhh, to dream (of the behaving hair more than the million dollars...)

And I will bring back pics, of ring, food, goaps, and more! ...hopefully

2.gif

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
~*~*~*~*~*DUST*~*~*~*~*~

**side note....where does everyone get the cute dust thingys or dust bag?

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
***********************DUST****************************

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
*********DUST**********DUST*********DUST*********DUSTx1000xinfinity! Good luck!!

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Here comes the dust bucket!!!!!

~~~~~~DUST~~~~~~DUST~~~~~~DUST~~~~~~

elation

Rough_Rock
Lots and lots and lots of dust!!!
Good luck with everything this weekend!
Dust dust dust!

lilmissrugger

Shiny_Rock
SOOOOO My FF and I drove into town this morning, and as I drop him off, he hands me some monies and says "Oh, by the way, remember where Utopia Nail Salon is?" ( i had pointed it out to him last week sometime), and I said, "Yes..."

And he says, well, you better get driving, you have an appointment there at nine
23.gif
!!

Now, I love my man most dearly, but he is kind of forgetful and planning isn''t his strong suit- it was so cute! Then, tonight we went and saw a movie- yep, you guessed it- "The Proposal"

However, no proposal yet! Tomorrow there is Chicago, so we''ll see what happens!!!

AHhhhh!!!
31.gif
31.gif
23.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Ahhh! I love it! Nails done? The Proposal? If he DOESN''T propose this weekend, then that''s just plain mean.

I''m sending some more dust your way, lady!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/4/2009 1:11:05 AM
Author: lilmissrugger
SOOOOO My FF and I drove into town this morning, and as I drop him off, he hands me some monies and says ''Oh, by the way, remember where Utopia Nail Salon is?'' ( i had pointed it out to him last week sometime), and I said, ''Yes...''

And he says, well, you better get driving, you have an appointment there at nine
23.gif
!!

Now, I love my man most dearly, but he is kind of forgetful and planning isn''t his strong suit- it was so cute! Then, tonight we went and saw a movie- yep, you guessed it- ''The Proposal''

However, no proposal yet! Tomorrow there is Chicago, so we''ll see what happens!!!

AHhhhh!!!
31.gif
31.gif
23.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
AAAAAA gooood sign!!
31.gif
6.gif
21.gif
31.gif
23.gif
4.gif
3.gif
31.gif

some extra..
DUST! for ya!
31.gif

Bjedifish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
ooooohhhh!!! *************DUUUUUSSSSSSSSSTTTTT!!!!**********
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Aaaaah, so cute! More *dust* to you, but I have a feeling you won''t be needing it
2.gif

simplefears

Rough_Rock
Dust! I''d be super surprised if he didn''t propose after sending you to a nail salon.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results