shape
carat
color
clarity

Advice? Vintage veil to go with vintage gown? Thoughts?

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello ladies!
No ring news yet! However I did buy a vintage gown on ebay (actually I ended up getting it for free because of a spot that wasn't disclosed, so the seller gave me a full refund! I didn't expect that but I'm on a budget, so it was a nice surprise!) and am wondering what type of veil I should be searching for? I'm thinking at least floor length, but not all lace, just lace on the trim. What do you think? I've got long hair and I'm not sure how I'll do it for the big day, but so far I'm planning an Sunday afternoon wedding that's outside (weather permitting).

Any ideas would be great! Here's the link to the dress because the site isn't allowing me to save the pictures and load them!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130439719919&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

A

Anonymous

No suggestions, but that's a beautiful vintage gown. Congratulations!! :bigsmile:

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
The gown is very pretty but a little bit fussy... in a good way of course! I wonder if a lace veil might be too much? Congratulations on getting it for free!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results