shape
carat
color
clarity

A promising weekend

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blacksand

Brilliant_Rock
P.S. I want to cuddle Otto. And Hannah, if she''s the cuddly type.

My Sly tolerates cuddles, but Bella is more of an I''ll-decide-where-and-when-you-can-touch-me type. She loves being petted, but on her terms. But Otto just looks like he needs to be cuddled right now. So I''m volunteering.

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Blacksand, sounds like a great weekend
36.gif
your bunnies are adorable...and its so sweet that you and your SO and the bunnies went through the same stages getting used to cohabiting
9.gif

blacksand

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! The bunnies are still doing well, to my astonishment. I can''t believe they''re really bonded. As for me and my boyfriend, I''M GOING CRAZY. Everything rides on his finding a good job. I''m an LIW, currently semi-patiently awaiting a proposal, but absolutely tearing-my-hair-out crazily impatiently awaiting news about this job. When will they call? God, I hope this comes through for him. It''s been so long and he so deserves it.

Going...insane....

babycush

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I know what you mean about being more anxious about his job than the proposal!! My man has been in the process of being promoted since January, as in the company told him he is being promoted and started having him do certain extra things around the store to prepare, and FINALLY this week he had his first of two official interviews. Originally they told him it would be a done deal by March 1, then they said April 1, so it''s a huge relief that it''s actually going through now. UGH! Stupid jobs. That''s why I''m staying in school forever
34.gif
34.gif

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Aww all these bunny pics are making me want one that much more
30.gif

Blacksand: your bf sounds like a real sweetheart I''m glad everything went well with you guys and the bunnies. I really hope he gets good job news soon sending ***dust***dust***dust*** he does!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2010 10:05:15 AM
Author: blacksand
Trust me, no amount of bunny-proofing is enough to stop a determined bunny. Your Otto seems to be an anomaly. I have grids covering all bookshelves and electronics, all wires encased in hard plastic tubing, underneath the sofa blocked off so they can''t pull out the stuffing, corner guards so they can''t chew the moulding, most of the doors covered in hard plastic so they can''t rip off the paint, plastic mats on the floor in all corners so they can''t dig the carpet, and never leave anything on the floor, chairs, or couch except for bunny toys. Last week, Bella jumped on a chair, leapt from the arm rest to the third shelf of books (the bottom two are protected), grabbed a book with her teeth while in mid-air and pulled it down to the floor as she landed. She''s a ninja, seriously. So I had to move my furniture around. Again. Every day, they discover something new. It''s always an adventure.
LOL. That is fantastic. Bunnies are totally ninjas. Otto would never ever do something like that, but I wouldn''t put it past Hannah. She likes sitting on the dining room chairs and I caught her trying to get up on the table top
20.gif
I absolutely don''t trust her out of her cage unless I''m watching her like a hawk.

This morning Hannah stuffed her fat bum under the couch. The couch is only 4" off the ground and she''s a 5.5lb bun! DH was afraid she was going to get stuck under there, apparently she was on her side with her eyes bulging out, but before he could get to her and lift the couch off she got free. I still don''t know how she did it.

And Otto does like snuggles! No picking up, he hates that, but he''ll snuggle forever on the floor. He especially loves kisses
30.gif
Hannah loves to be petted, but she''s still not sure of us so sometimes she''ll squish down for pets and other times she''ll dart away. Though both buns definitely prefer pets at some times over others - Otto will not snuggle before 5pm.
3.gif

SAPHIRINA

Rough_Rock
Sounds like a great weekend, blacksand! Your bunnies are adorable! I had absolutely no idea that bunnies are so difficult to bond.
6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results