shape
carat
color
clarity

A New Year''s Proposal

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

indypitty

Shiny_Rock
I haven''t spent much time on this board, but I did vent a few months back about my BF having the ring but not proposing! Well, he finally did it on January 1st! He was planning on doing it on New Years''s Eve (our 4 year anniversary), but had worked himself up so much he ended up sick to his stomach. He proposed at home on Tuesday with a very sweet, heartfelt proposal. We have been through a lot in four years, specifically this past year with the sudden death of his mom. We are so excited for the new year, and to take this next step. I just want to tell other LIW''s to hang in there! I waited for a long time (sometimes patiently, sometimes not) and I knew it would happen eventually. The funny thing is my FI is sooooo excited, calling everyone he knows. He even went out and bought me a bridal mag yesterday!!! So sweet.

I posted about by ring here several months ago. I wore it out for the first time yesterday and got a compliment from a stranger right away! That was fun.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
yayyyy!!! congrats indypitty! and what a beautiful ring!! i thought your cushion was an oval for a minute. so...do we get a new photo shoot or what?!
3.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Your ring is beautiful!

MissErin

Brilliant_Rock
Indypitty - Congrats!! It sounds like the moment was just perfect!! You must feel amazing!!

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! It''s adorable how excited your FI is and just so sweet that he bought you a bridal mag!
9.gif

Your ring is absolutely gorgeous. I really really love it. Wow.
30.gif

ksprincess

Shiny_Rock
Yay! Congratulations Indypitty! Yay for proposals at the start of the New Year!
36.gif

ktdid

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! I just took a peek at your ring and it is TDF!!! I can''t believe you had to endure a 4+ month wait to wear it officially
1.gif

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations, IP! Your cushion is GORGEOUS! I love the setting you chose for it! Best wishes on your engagement!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results