shape
carat
color
clarity

A fun thread...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sweetjettagirl04

Shiny_Rock
I was scrolling through some old threads on here, and there''s one for pictures of couples... I think it would be interesting to maybe restart instead of going through the Introduce yourself thread looking for pics, so I''ll take the leap and post mine first.

Just something to distract us LIW''s from the normal insanity...

I''ll show you mine if you show me yours!

This is of us at our best friends wedding in September...

nessvan12

Shiny_Rock
Fun thread...Sweetjetta, you guys are sooo cute!

I''ll play...
Here we are at Thanksgiving 2007. Since then, I''ve cut off all my hair!
6.gif
But I love it!

IMG_0212small.JPG

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Aww, fun! I'll play too. Here's a picture of us (also from a wedding in September, weirdly enough...)

Please ignore the odd shadow my face is casting on his chest...oh well.
3.gif

ETA: The color got really washed out when I posted it...we're not actually that bland, I promise!

LizandKris01.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ll bite. I was messing around taking pics just after Christmas last year, and this one is my favorite. Sorry it''s a bit on the huge side.

cutepic.jpg

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Well, I''m not an LIW but I was before and I will be again. So here''s just me
35.gif

atworkatwork.JPG

zilaras

Rough_Rock
Here we are at the Second Chance Prom. An awesome event that was held here in Atlanta last fall

e and s.jpg

LuvPugs

Rough_Rock
This is my boyfriend Ryan and I at the Jimmy Buffett concert in Las Vegas. We do not normally dress like this
emteeth.gif

100_0453.jpg

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
My avatar photo, enlarged a bit.
2.gif
This was taken on a cruise in March 2007.

kenerica2.jpg

sweetjettagirl04

Shiny_Rock
I love this! I was starting to feel a little naked on here!

You are all lovely couples, and I thank you for joining in my thread - it''s always fun to see pictures, isn''t it?! I love matching faces to the people I''ve met on here, to see if my mental picture is on or not!

Starset, I adore your hair! And, it doesn''t matter if you''re a current LIW per se - you''ve got some great input!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
There are so many gorgeous couples in this thread! I finally got permission to put a photo of us up, so here you ladies go...

wemaypossiblybetoocuteforwords.jpg

sandia_rose

Shiny_Rock
This is NOT the most flattering picture at all, but it''ll give you an idea of what we look like. This was taken last year, backstage after my BF''s band played. I''m going to hunt and see if I can find a better one that''s in color.

Bridget in Connecticut.

toads.jpg

sandia_rose

Shiny_Rock
Ah! Here's a better one! It's us in upstate NY. We vacation there, and this was taken on a bridge near the trails we ATV on. It was COLD that day, as you can tell by my pink cheeks. I really wish he would smile more - he has gorgeous, straight white teeth and dimples.

Bridget in Connecticut.

in-NY.jpg

sandia_rose

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/6/2008 3:30:10 PM
Author: sweetjettagirl04
I love this! I was starting to feel a little naked on here!

You are all lovely couples, and I thank you for joining in my thread - it''s always fun to see pictures, isn''t it?! I love matching faces to the people I''ve met on here, to see if my mental picture is on or not!

Starset, I adore your hair! And, it doesn''t matter if you''re a current LIW per se - you''ve got some great input!
I LOVE that haircut! I tried a similar bob once. My problem is that (and you can tell from my color pic) I have very wiry hair. When it''s long, the weight of my hair pulls the curl out, and it''s actually easier to deal with the longer it gets. But when it is any shorter than shoulder length, it does this triangular curly-frizz thing - kind of like Gilda Radner on old-school Saturday Night Live doing Roseanna Roseannadanna. It did not look good on me AT ALL. So, I envy those girls who can rock a 20s style bob without having to spend years straightening their hair.

Bridget in Connecticut.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Here''s us! I love matching faces to names, I''m usually wayyyy off.
1.gif

picofus.jpg

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
I don''t think BF would appreciate his photo being up, much less my being a "Lady in Waiting", so I''m not going to post -- but you all make quite lovely couples!!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Just so you all know that I''m still alive, here''s me and my boyfriend! :)
this is at the bar we first met each other at, an 80''s band was playing that night and staff had to dress up...hopefully this explains the outfits lol

johnandjolene43.jpg

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
I''ll play too... here''s my boyfriend and I on our last anniversary.

meg and raymond 1yr.jpg

krispi

Shiny_Rock
This is my favorite picture of my BF and me. It was taken about a month after we started dating.

*WildBlueYonder*

Rough_Rock
Here is us on the way to a Christmas party...
1.gif

Allie and Preston Christmas07.jpg

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Wow everyone is so beautiful!
1.gif

Redfaerythinker I seriously did a double-take cos you guys look soooo Irish. This may sound odd but it was actually your BF even more than your (gorgeous!!!
30.gif
) red hair. His colouring, his hair, his shirt - he would melt right into a crowd over here. Have you ever heard that thing about 'white Irish' / 'black Irish'? The 'White Irish' are the Irish with pale skin and light hair and eyes, descended from the Celts. Think Maureen O'Hara, Liam Neeson, Ronan Keating. That would be just like you only for your dark eyes would make your colouring dead exotic over here
2.gif
And the 'Black Irish' are the Irish with pale skin and dark hair, said to be descended from Spanish sailors who landed in the West and South after the Armada sank. Think the Corrs, Gabriel Byrne, Bono, Enya. Your BF looks just like those Irish!

Patiently_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
So many wonderful photos - it''s great to put a face with the name! I''d post a picture, but I don''t think bf would be too comfortable with that....maybe at some point
2.gif

stryeyes102 - BF and I are also hockey buffs, but we''re big Flyers fans
1.gif

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
Me and BF at a Halloween Party in 2006.

mekylehalloween06.jpg

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
ahh! forgive me... but I found a recent one and want to post that one too! haha.

BF and I on this past New Years Eve. (That''s his family''s dog, Blackie.)

ny07.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results