shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this another fraud taking advantage of cancer suffers?

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
http://skyandlivi.com/
HONOR YOUR STRENGTH. CELEBRATE LIFE. MAKE A DIAMOND.™ Millions of women around the world have had to say goodbye to their hair due to the side effects of chemo and radiation therapy. You may be one of them. If so, you know it can feel like you’ve lost a part of yourself. We are here to help.

I have asked some questions on their FB page and got banal answers.

sonnyjane

Ideal_Rock
Re: Is this another fraud taking advantage of cancer suffers

So are all of these outfits bogus? For example, there are a few sites that say they will make a diamond out of a loved one's remains (human or animal). That idea intrigued me, but is it just a scam?

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade

sonnyjane|1372909186|3477112 said:
So are all of these outfits bogus? For example, there are a few sites that say they will make a diamond out of a loved one's remains (human or animal). That idea intrigued me, but is it just a scam?

Sonnyjane until one of these companies provides some evidence that they actually do process a persons bits and give back a diamond made with at least some of only those body bits - I consider them to be scams.
It is so much easier and cheaper to just supply a man made diamond from anywhere.

sonnyjane

Ideal_Rock

Garry H (Cut Nut)|1372909905|3477118 said:
sonnyjane|1372909186|3477112 said:

Sonnyjane until one of these companies provides some evidence that they actually do process a persons bits and give back a diamond made with at least some of only those body bits - I consider them to be scams.
It is so much easier and cheaper to just supply a man made diamond from anywhere.

Gotcha. Thanks!

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock

I think they're pretty much scams.

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade

This is most of the reply I sent a few days ago, I am still waiting for a reply.
I sent a reminder this morning.

I am sitting on the fence as to what you are doing and started by asking very politely. But the answers I received were banal and evasive.

You probably know then that I am very well connected and a serious person with genuine concern.
If you can show me that what you are doing is backed up with proper processes and is ethical, then via Pricescope.com (which I am a director of) I will support you.

But prima facie there are issues that indicate that there are problems.

Would you allow me to ask questions of your producer?

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade

denverappraiser|1375140483|3492738 said:
20 days. Can I assume there's no response?

I have had a few communications and seen the manufacturer in St Petersbergs patent Neil.
There is more to come, but thanks for asking Neil.
I have had a lot of assistance from some experts who post here :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results